Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This screenshot is a FAKE!
You can not have a single rebill worth 35 Euros since the website is online from March 2012 and nobody can be rebilled for a one year account :facepalm:

its not fake
when people signup with free acount after that they buy premium, sale will go rebill column, and even user with premium can renew account with other premium plan (not same current plan)

Sorry, but then it's very misleading by Ryushare. In a subscription manner, a rebill can be only a recurring billing after the first period expired.

rebills = pevious account signup , then going premium
rebills - automated subscription
rebills - manual subscription

Sale - direct sale without previous signup

Everything is covered

3bd314a4b3.jpg

phimnhackich, as I see sales are decreased and you earn money mostly from rebills (75% of your ean)

sorry i did not see your post
well, the system is kinda funky

so lets say you're a free member, and you want to sign up for a free account but do not want to be a premium member, ...so you created a username & password and all that....but then 7-10 days later or however long, you decided to buy a premium account....well, that also considers as "REBILLS", so yea, i would also lose my "SITE" earnings of .49 euro per monthly sold, but oh well, whatever works, and you can't truely see how many "REBILLS"

diablo888 +1 need this option and also upgrade website designe make it more proffesionnel and get a coder to make some changes to the site and more tricks you are getting so famous now thnkx

they will pay you check your email on payement option bru

fix uploading plz

getting errors

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back