Shared RS2RS, RS2MU, RS2HF (Remote Upload) Hosting with cPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.
How to buy from myoffshorehost?

Hello, Hi devilmaycry,I am interested to buy this package. I was wondering if you could tell me the process to buy this package from myoffshorehost. I am total novice on this. Please pm me. I have paypal though. Do you allow paypal transaction? Thank you

Hello, Hi devilmaycry,I am interested to buy this package. I was wondering if you could tell me the process to buy this package from myoffshorehost. I am total novice on this. Please pm me. I have paypal though. Do you allow paypal transaction? Thank you

ok sent you pm!

if i bought the RS2RS package would it come with the script and be ready when I buy it? or is there a setup time i would have to wait

just purchased one of these packages. waiting for my info.

if i bought the RS2RS package would it come with the script and be ready when I buy it? or is there a setup time i would have to wait

just purchased one of these packages. waiting for my info.

sent you details
Thanks for choosing us.

Bought rs2rs for 1 month and waiting for it. And one thing... i dont know for what security reason you need one day to activate rs2rs!
still waiting for rs2rs.
thanks.

Bought rs2rs for 1 month and waiting for it. And one thing... i dont know for what security reason you need one day to activate rs2rs!
still waiting for rs2rs.
thanks.

activated now, your payment was blocked by liberty reserve just received and i have activated your account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back