Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilGenius

Hi,

As of recent ISPs blocked Wikipedia/Youtube/Facebook in pakistan.

So, if was wondering if its possible i can somehow do this:

WWW Req from my pc -> goes to my dedi -> and back.

Don't really have a lot of idea in this regard,
any help will be appreciated.

15 comments
facebook for a Prophet Muhammad (PBUP)'s sketch competition. it was a court order and will be lifted when its over.

youtube and wiki don't know, no clarification.

plus i been wanting to try something like that for a while so i thought i'd ask about it.

Install a Proxy script if you want to only visit those sites, or if you prefer to route your whole Internet, which would also include all the applications that connect, configure OpenVPN on your server. ;)

If its dedi install tinyproxy.
( debian: 'apt-get install tinyproxy' and virtually done :p )

I use it myself and its working good here

Not even, download BItvise Tunnelier and it'll allow you to tunnel through your Dedicated server and use it as a Socks5 proxy. You won't need to congigure your Dedi, just install BitVise, input your Host/Username/Password and select what port you need the proxy running on then you configure your browser to run on 127.0.0.1:PORT

Drakul

Facebook owner are jew. What do you expect from them ?
WANTED : Offshore vps, at least 100gb space, at least 1000gb bandwidth, 1gb memory, directadmin, allow filehosting, private rapidleech and proxy. Semi managed. No need pro active monitoring. Budget $30-$45. PM me ur offer.

Yesterday, 11:07 PM #14
Drakul

Quote:Originally Posted by j0rd4nn
Lol they take the Muhammed thing far to seriously, it's only a bit of fun

Idiot western or just looking for troubles ?
WANTED : Offshore vps, at least 100gb space, at least 1000gb bandwidth, 1gb memory, directadmin, allow filehosting, private rapidleech and proxy. Semi managed. No need pro active monitoring. Budget $30-$45. PM me ur offer.

No difference between your racial statement and his.

As John Lennon says: All we need is love. Love is all we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back