Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey mate,

I have sent you an email, please get back to me asap.

Also please come online on skype.

Need to discuss many things..

cheers,
-D

rohit mamu can u tell me when u gonna com online in msn

BTW I m busy till 7th of jan so we can fixed a date and time (take ur time) :)

Last edited:
Mate,

Where have you gone?

You're not even replying to my emails.

If you do not want to work, then please let me know and i'll hire another designer.

I've hired Rohit a few days ago to design a WordPress theme for me and i just got it, he is a very professional designer and i'd say he is probably one of the best on WJunction.

He always provided a great service and he deserves the price, so what are you waiting for?
Hire Him!

Mate,

Where have you gone?

You're not even replying to my emails.

If you do not want to work, then please let me know and i'll hire another designer.

I've replied to your mail.

where are you Rohit, we miss you here :)

You've got PM :)

I've hired Rohit a few days ago to design a WordPress theme for me and i just got it, he is a very professional designer and i'd say he is probably one of the best on WJunction.

He always provided a great service and he deserves the price, so what are you waiting for?
Hire Him!

Thank you so much for such a nice review RapT1le. It was pleasure to deal with you :)

After a long time I finally recovered from injury and back online again. My right eye and hand were seriously injured in an accident. Everything is okay now and I'm feeling lot better. I apologize to those who got their work cancelled due to this issue.
I'm back in action again and accepting new works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back