Rockfile.co | $25 / 1000 PPD - 70% PPS - Rewarding points - Bi-Weekly payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
No profit for downloads from Latin countries? I don't see it in your table

This site don't count lower tier. If you have traffic from these country code. He will not count the download for you. He will count it only for himself.

PH, TH, IN, RO, ZA, GT, KH, EG, BG, BE, CL, BG, AW,

I asked him so many time on support to fix this issue. He never will fix it. Heck even if he count .50cent per ip at least it something.

ROCKFILE2020-02-13-1-16-15.jpg

Please fix this.

Your account is hosting one fake file and you get fake downloads.

No profit for downloads from Latin countries? I don't see it in your table
We count profit for Brazil

Please fix remote upload !!! so many problems with it this days :/ !!!!

It's working from my end. Could you please open a ticket with the link you're trying to download? Is it a direct link or you're trying to fetch your files from another host?

I have been using these types of sites for quite a few years now. These stats are 100% incorrect. The total # downloads and the profit that is shown is correct i will say that. But my downloads should be tripled at the very least. You guys arnt counting most downloads. 99% of my traffic is USA/UK/CANADA.

1.png

I have been using these types of sites for quite a few years now. These stats are 100% incorrect. The total # downloads and the profit that is shown is correct i will say that. But my downloads should be tripled at the very least. You guys arnt counting most downloads. 99% of my traffic is USA/UK/CANADA.

1.png

This is so true. I stopped using this site. It don't count all the downloads.

I use several hosting plans - I have over 1500 downloads every day.
If you give Poland to group B, you can be my number 1.
Regards !
Thank you for your message.
We have no plans to add or upgrade countries in the meantime.

hello
MrRock
i have 11.87$ i cant reach the min payout
can you please send me the money
before i received money with 10$ min payout this is the sceenshot

Thanks
Unfortunately we can't issue a payment when it's less than the minimum amount.

Will you pay for Indian Traffic?
Thank you for your message.
We have no plans to add or upgrade countries in the meantime.

Hello @MrRock

I wanna use your Service and upload more then 4TB files from my archive, can you please upgrade my account to premium?

User: chaosuser
I see your account is premium. Did you contact us via tickets?

1.png
Thank you for reporting this to us.
We started to test some filters to allow only legit downloads and downloads initiated by humans not bots or servers. This might be why your downloads count is affected. We appreciate your feedback and please rest assured that it has been taken into consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back