Rockfile.co | $25 / 1000 PPD - 70% PPS - Rewarding points - Bi-Weekly payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, Mexico was removed from PPD. I hope that you could add it again. Regards
We hope to add all countries, but we need some time to take our position to make good revenue which allow us to serve wider range of users.

hello mr rock before 10 exceeds the minimum of $ 10 and to date not paid me as my previous payments when day 1 were - 10-20
Please create a ticket today with your username and explain more your problem.
please answer my ticket thank you #603922
Your ticket updated with detailed explanation.

Reached Min Payout
So I Hope You Deduct Money from Balance To Pay Me
dont Forget Please !
Regards

It doesn't require to contact us each time to talk about your payment, we don't make anything manually, so we can't help you in any way.
You are totally acknowledged about how the system works now and you know how to get your payment request generated and how to bypass it.

Umm... I understand if you take away the extra 200GB space you gave over holidays, but wasn't default space 300GB?

Why do I suddenly only have 200GB (which I already have overrun)?

Dude, just check my comment above.

Apparently 500GB space is gone (without any announcement, I may add, checked).

So, if you had bought 200GB extra to 200GB default, you have that. Who didn't purchase anything (like me), just dropped 300GB down to 200GB max.

That's not a way to deal with your affiliates, you guys.

So !!
Till Now You Didnot Deduct The Money From Balance And You Said to me it Dont Need To Talk About Payment Everytime ! And The System Do Everything
so When Will Your Great System Deduct Money !! And Make Pending Payment

mr rock out in my mind I have 500GB of space and occupy only 400GB and no longer allows me to open up and make friend I lack space cover

Dunno what to do now, can't upload anymore to Rockfile :-|

No space to upload, admin please increase storage, at least to 400 gb, 200 gb is just too low.

because of no storage i have to use other hosts.

Most of time the first impression from "few" of our partners is anger, while we are here to discuss in the first place.
We've reversed the holidays limited time offer which announced on our news section with title "Enjoy 500 GB until 1st January", but we didn't dropped it on 1st Jan because we had troubles with payments so we left it for later.
Today we reversed it according to the deal offered and initiated from our side.
We understand that you need more space, but we can't provide free space for all as not all uploaders take advantage from this space and "few" are storing files "too many" with no downloads, we can't reserve 500GB for users who generate $0.5 /day, we are not a giant company to be able to handle this and you should understand this point, so we will continue to giveaway free space but for who have good traffic, and now you all had enough time to proof your traffic quality.

Contact us via help desk and let's talk.

So !!
Till Now You Didnot Deduct The Money From Balance And You Said to me it Dont Need To Talk About Payment Everytime ! And The System Do Everything
so When Will Your Great System Deduct Money !! And Make Pending Payment

The system generate your payout request when your cleared balance is over the minimum, and your balance wasn't. Exactly as the previous time.
Cleared balance is the result after applying withdrawal fee, it must meet your pre-set minimum.

We've already issued over 200 payments today.

Last edited:
This is a very unfortunate news. Without any new content I'll never make it to minimum payout...

Even us as well.
fresh files makes more revenue, you can remove old and inactive files.
We're developing a feature for all uploaders to be able to purge inactive files (files with no downloads/revenue) with one click.

Yeah, I understand the reasoning behind this.

However, it's not so simple. The content I have with Rockfile I like my users to have access for. Removing some files in order to make space, but leave some people who want older content high and dry doesn't make whole lot of sense now, does it?

I've been amazed honestly as to how well files on Rockfile survive. File life hasn't been nearly as consistent with other hosts I've been affiliated with.

But now I seemingly only have two options available for me. Either purchase a premium on top of all the other costs I have or look elsewhere. Because I can't start to delete stuff at will, with no disregard to my users...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back