Rockfile.co | $25 / 1000 PPD - 70% PPS - Rewarding points - Bi-Weekly payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're studying now the case of increasing storage limit for free users, will get back to you soon with good news.
To make it permanent, we need to prepare our infrastructure for this.
Just give us some time to get a result, we're making some discussions and some deals with our data center to get more servers with more space and bandwidth to take our project to next step.

Sorry but that does not make sense to me. All hosting has a limit of days for inactive files (not premium) Which varies from 30 to 90 days. The deletion is automatic, it is common nowadays ...

To rockfile: Give 300 GB for free and ready. At the moment the account price is a little expensive, maybe a little cheaper will have more users to buy, encourage your free users to premium. I know that is promoting the account of 1 year ... but has many free users who do not purchase nor one month ?! As was done in "Black Friday Deals", promote other price layer, update cheaper with their earnings, promotion of any kind is the key.

And patience .. users want to buy safe and stable hosting account and it takes time .. Its project/plan is very good, surrounded by very carefully. Care to think that management is serious and here to stay. Many changes do not help this, take away the hosting features, and brings uncertainties ... (what will be the next change? Will it move in rates or what? Improve planning for changes ..)

To rockfile users: I have premium account when hosting is reliable. We must take advantage of the deals as "Black Friday Deals". The rockfile rates are good, even when there are changes, it keeps the level above. E 1 TB you make money to keep the account and earn and helps keep the site you receive, is necessary to pay the bills and make a profit to pay you ...

Letting my opinion as many here ... May you live long, rockfile... sorry for the bad english.

Last edited:
Mr Rock, I think you should reduce your premium account price in "Convert Money to..." from 7.99$ to 4.99$ for uploaders. This will help uploaders have more storage and do not need delete their data. And you do not have to give us more free storage, just my opinion only ;)

Mr Rock, I think you should reduce your premium account price in "Convert Money to..." from 7.99$ to 4.99$ for uploaders. This will help uploaders have more storage and do not need delete their data. And you do not have to give us more free storage, just my opinion only ;)

great idea, i will use that option if its 4.99$, for sure.

To MrRock
I want to join your PPD program
username: PinedaLouann

To MrRock
I want to join your PPS program
username: dolly7

You are now opted in affiliate program, please make yourself familiar with program rules:
http://rockfile.eu/affiliates

And remember, we don't allow any kind of adult material. Thank you for choosing Rockfile.

The cost is well calculated, it couldn't be less at least for now as we are charged for this space as well.

Sorry but that does not make sense to me. All hosting has a limit of days for inactive files (not premium) Which varies from 30 to 90 days. The deletion is automatic, it is common nowadays ...

To rockfile: Give 300 GB for free and ready. At the moment the account price is a little expensive, maybe a little cheaper will have more users to buy, encourage your free users to premium. I know that is promoting the account of 1 year ... but has many free users who do not purchase nor one month ?! As was done in "Black Friday Deals", promote other price layer, update cheaper with their earnings, promotion of any kind is the key.

And patience .. users want to buy safe and stable hosting account and it takes time .. Its project/plan is very good, surrounded by very carefully. Care to think that management is serious and here to stay. Many changes do not help this, take away the hosting features, and brings uncertainties ... (what will be the next change? Will it move in rates or what? Improve planning for changes ..)

To rockfile users: I have premium account when hosting is reliable. We must take advantage of the deals as "Black Friday Deals". The rockfile rates are good, even when there are changes, it keeps the level above. E 1 TB you make money to keep the account and earn and helps keep the site you receive, is necessary to pay the bills and make a profit to pay you ...

Letting my opinion as many here ... May you live long, rockfile... sorry for the bad english.

I got most of your points, but what exactly doesn't make sense for you?
We are trying to take any chance to make an offer for premium, but providing premium for downloaders is different than uploaders, current premium prices are good not expensive compared to competitors and compared to service level we offer, you will never experience any delay to get a response from a server when you click the download link or get unstable and different download speed during the day or night. We work hard for better user experience.
I want to say that you "must" count our expenses when you make a suggestion related to pricing or free stuff.
Please be sure that if we make good revenue, we wouldn't make anyone of you ask for anything and we would offer everything for free or for low charge.

Last edited:
I got most of your points, but what exactly doesn't make sense for you?

- Debating a feature that everyone is accustomed, even in other lodging.

We are trying to take any chance to make an offer for premium, but providing premium for downloaders is different than uploaders, current premium prices are good not expensive compared to competitors and compared to service level we offer, you will never experience any delay to get a response from a server when you click the download link or get unstable and different download speed during the day or night.

- Yes, the resources that downloaders and uploaders consumes is different, maybe having 2 price table? ... Hard to argue, prices vary ... The quality of their service really indisputable.

We work hard for better user experience.

- I understand and respect so it. My point was that you have to bring the free users to rockfile definitely (as premium) and not let them away accommodated with more space. How much more privileges for free users, less interest in buying account .. And that's expense for the hosting (sorry the free users, but is a reality ..) So how to bring them? If not the price and the ambition of wanting more ... (Comments ago say that ...)

I want to say that you "must" count our expenses when you make a suggestion related to pricing or free stuff.

- "Speculating" you give another 100 GB for free users, compensate more promote a starting price account for them. Well .. I do not know the price of things who knows the cost is you ... Here only suggest, do not know what is feasible, do not know the "other side" ... You are who leads , you can throw away everything that was said, or takes something in their decisions. We sow ideas and you decide what to do ..

Please be sure that if we make good revenue, we wouldn't make anyone of you ask for anything and we would offer everything for free or for low charge.

- No doubt, hoping that everything snaps into place, and we will give lots of laughs until later this year :-=

sorry for the bad English.

We're studying now the case of increasing storage limit for free user.

won't you reconsider the insanely low 1TB limit for PREMIUM users as well ?
what's the point of being premium if we have to constantly delete files to make space....

in another news, the PPD table was quietly lowered for the 4th or 5th consecutive time today :
now a 100 MB file will make you 0.008$ in tier A and a 700 mb a mere 0.014 $ (previously 0.016)

Last edited:
We're studying now the case of increasing storage limit for free user.

won't you reconsider the insanely low 1GB limit for PREMIUM users as well ?
what's the point of being premium if we have to constantly delete files to make space....

in another news, the PPD table was quietly lowered for the 4th or 5th consecutive time today :
now a 100 MB file will make you 0.008$ in tier A and a 700 mb a mere 0.014 $ (previously 0.016)

You are right. Nowadays their PPD really sucks.
They start to change the rates without let us know.

Their affiliate program is not honest.
I think that one day we will see there is no PPD or very very bad rates.

See the proof:

2015-01-02: 661 / $5.174
2015-01-17: 810 / $4.93

@MrRock,

See your changes how effect us.

PS: I upload files with same sizes everyday.

Well, it's fair pay for premium account if you need more space. You will use storage that costs and is impossible to guarantee that you will make money for you and for RockFile. And is impossible maintain a user that use 5TB or more and not bring money.

And RockFile is new, make sense change PPD table for adjust incoming. If they keep high PPD prices, they will lose money.

So maybe continue with the new PPD prices to earn money and update the prices in the future is not a bad ideia.

Sorry for my english, and if I'm talking nonsense. :heiligenschein:

If you won't take care of the uploaders, there won't be any downloaders. It is clear that your initial rates were only to entice membership.

The purpose of affiliate program is to share revenue, and that's what we do.
When we get high revenue we offer high rates, and when we get lower revenue we offer lower rates.

We found out that storage limitation has not affected daily traffic and daily uploads, only very limited number of uploaders affected by this and most of our partners understood the situation in regards of PPD rates.

But we'll do what we can for storage limits.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back