Rockfile.co | $25 / 1000 PPD - 70% PPS - Rewarding points - Bi-Weekly payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will not offer ftp upload.
Increasing the number of parallel uploads can't be done for performance reasons.
Also we will not add file name to links.

referral earnings decreased to %20 ?
why?

We've upgraded few countries, and we're just trying to keep the balance, and 20% still good rate, isn't it?

still good of course if you keep it
thanks

hi, am just checking your site with a few files for now but i gotta say i like your business model a lot, am thinking in trying it by switching back and forth between mixed and ppd's for a couple of weeks before a i decide what's better, but now when i tried to switch to ppd's only it doesn't allow me to. my user name in your place is :
Firsttimer33332004
Thanks.

hi, am just checking your site with a few files for now but i gotta say i like your business model a lot, am thinking in trying it by switching back and forth between mixed and ppd's for a couple of weeks before a i decide what's better, but now when i tried to switch to ppd's only it doesn't allow me to. my user name in your place is :
Firsttimer33332004
Thanks.

We require 7 days on each plan to help our partners to decide whether or not this plan suites them.
But i've changed your profit mode to PPD.
Good luck and thank you for using Rockfile.

Thank You.

Firsttimer33332004
Thanks.

We require 7 days on each plan to help our partners to decide whether or not this plan suites them.

Well, it seems that whatever problems i had changing the program to ppd you are having too, i just went in and still remains the same.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Thank You.

Well, it seems that whatever problems i had changing the program to ppd you are having too, i just went in and still remains the same.
Thanks.

It's PPD now, check again.

Please check my stats for day, user tabgrr

I think you'll see that there are IPs who download over 1GB limit w/o having Premium.

Please check my stats for day, user tabgrr

I think you'll see that there are IPs who download over 1GB limit w/o having Premium.

this may happen but i can say that your chance to get premium sales still small, as you have average of 4 downloads per file.
sales doesn't come that fast, you need to have more traffic to increase your chance.

Yes, i vote for you adding Paypal too and i find it a little surprising that a host that doesn't allow adult content would shrink away from paypal, but, how about Bitcoin?
Thanks.

Can you add PAYPAL?
Maybe later.

please I need more space to keep working because my 200gb are filled my user is juan 1224
We can't add more space as your account doesn't meet our minimum requirements.

Yes, i vote for you adding Paypal too and i find it a little surprising that a host that doesn't allow adult content would shrink away from paypal, but, how about Bitcoin?
Thanks.
Seems you don't know too much about PayPal. But we're looking forward to use it as payout method only but this should come later, we are a start-up and we've a lot to care about at the moment.
We're ready for Bitcoin as well, but maybe later.

We count mutli. downloads from same IP in 24 hours (used seasonally to increase your revenue).

Count all downloads from same ip? Max earn for same ip a day ?

I post only full bluray movie need more space, 1tb is only 20 movie BD50, when space storage is full, what happens?

We count mutli. downloads from same IP in 24 hours (used seasonally to increase your revenue).

Count all downloads from same ip? Max earn for same ip a day ?

I post only full bluray movie need more space, 1tb is only 20 movie BD50, when space storage is full, what happens?
We don't add more space when you are on 100% of your space. Other questions answered before on the first page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back