Rockfile.co | $25 / 1000 PPD - 70% PPS - Rewarding points - Bi-Weekly payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the download speed for free / registered-non-premium users?

How long are the delays between file downloads and the initial delay?

Pls Germany to Tier A
Will see what we can do.

What's the download speed for free / registered-non-premium users?

How long are the delays between file downloads and the initial delay?
Currently it's 300-350 KB/s
We are planning to develop the time waiting system to be smarter, but now it's various during the day most often it's in range of 15 minutes.

Any chance BW would be greater than 1GB for free user?

(though 1GB makes perfect sense from counting perspective ;))
Actually we would start with 800MB for free users but we've increased it to GB at the last minute before the launch.

can you extra storage over 1Tb for uploader account ? Because 1TB is not enough for uploader. Thank you !

hi adim Rockfile
I'm an uploader.
please upgrade my account to premium !
My account: saigonmedia

Thank you so much!
Hi voztom,
Sorry but we don't provide free premium.

can you extra storage over 1Tb for uploader account ? Because 1TB is not enough for uploader. Thank you !

hi adim Rockfile
I'm an uploader.

Thank you so much!
Hi voztom,

can you extra storage over 1Tb for uploader account ? Because 1TB is not enough for uploader.
Thank you !

Hi voztom,

hi adim Rockfile
I'm an uploader.

Thank you so much!
Hi voztom,

can you extra storage over 1Tb for uploader account ? Because 1TB is not enough for uploader.
Thank you !
It's not possible as well.
Some uploaders make $150+/ week from 50GB, so, it depends on your business model. but currently we can't provide free space for everyone.

Hiya, one more thing...

We apply 4.25% withdrawal fee.

This true? If so, a deal breaker for me :(
Yes it's true. You can't take all advantages without paying anything, this is not exist in our life :)

This ratio is applied because we pay high fees to deposit money into E-wallets, maybe if we add other payment methods, the fee will vary. But right now, our users are ok with this rate.

It refers to available download traffic.
I need 500gb, account federicosis.
Thanks.
Storage allocated.

Oops yeah, now I understand. I tried downloading my own file and looks like it calculated correctly then.

Ps. please change writing click here to see document online. I figured out it leads to premium page, but it's confusing to ppl.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

It refers to available download traffic.

Storage allocated.

Oops yeah, now I understand. I tried downloading my own file and looks like it calculated correctly then.

Ps. please change writing click here to see document online. I figured out it leads to premium page, but it's confusing to ppl.

Why you are downloading your own files? Our service still new and you couldn't be migrating from Rockfile.

Why you are downloading your own files? Our service still new and you couldn't be migrating from Rockfile.

No mate, I wanted to see if there are any troubles with downloading. There isn't, was quite smooth.

Hopefully 1GB rule brings sales for once :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back