Rockfile.co | $25 / 1000 PPD - 70% PPS - Rewarding points - Bi-Weekly payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately the last statistic is the 27th, the day that Brazil banned the PPD. Zero sales in 4 days, while the other have at least one sales per day, with fewer files and using less time.
Instead of investigating what you call "bad traffic", then they take the Brazil PPD. When you were nothing, just another HOST any, came full of offers and were not calling both "bad traffic" our, serve only cheap media to help you to get where they are and in the end we took a kick in the ass and one damned if.
Goodbye Rockfile, I'm not a slave to sustain Resseler or Host greedy.

Last edited:
Hi MrRock, My payment appears as paid, but I have not received anything in my Payza account, what happened?
Thank you in advance.
Username: jogue29

Nothing but a rip-off company. They will ban your IP if you don't pay them money for a premium account. From the sounds of things they even have trouble with paying members as well.

Sorry about the delay in Webmoney payments, payments should be paid before 12 March.
We're waiting a webmoney deposit to be settled.

We started issuing Webmoney payments.

Last edited:
I'm getting this error message.

Software error:

Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@rockfile.eu), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Never mind, it's been fixed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back