Rockfile.co | $25 / 1000 PPD - 70% PPS - Rewarding points - Bi-Weekly payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi MrRock, my account was automatically converted my earnings in a premium account, but I don't do it, can you see it for me? thanks in advance.

Username: jogue29

Your account was banned by administrator.

Why did i get banned after Payout?

name:leobree

Banned for sharing adult content which is represented in adult comics.
99% of banning is for uploading adult content which is prohibited on our service.

Hi MrRock, my account was automatically converted my earnings in a premium account, but I don't do it, can you see it for me? thanks in advance.

Username: jogue29

Your money has been reverted.

I saw that Brazil is out off PPD table, - this is very sad... - And I need to know: will you pay my already earns?
People here in Brazil loves Rockfile, but with no more uploaders this will change...
But I respect your decision, for us uploaders, is time to change to another host.

kkk 300 hsuahsuahsa heuhuehuehbr

2016-02-25 3325

Delete this folder with all files inside?
Ok

bye rockfile
thanks for your services

[br]brincadeira esses servidores, tem uma boa venda pelos resellers e o uploaders que trabalham pra caramba divulgando só se fodem[/br]

kkk 300 hsuahsuahsa heuhuehuehbr

2016-02-25 3325

Delete this folder with all files inside?
Ok

bye rockfile
thanks for your services

[br]brincadeira esses servidores, tem uma boa venda pelos resellers e o uploaders que trabalham pra caramba divulgando só se fodem[/br]

[br]Exato, meu Blog tem 500k de visitas e só uso links do Rockfile, tanto trabalho jogado fora. Esperam só o host deles ficar popular por aqui e chutam a gente logo em seguida...[br]

Last edited:
I saw that Brazil is out off PPD table, - this is very sad... - And I need to know: will you pay my already earns?
People here in Brazil loves Rockfile, but with no more uploaders this will change...
But I respect your decision, for us uploaders, is time to change to another host.
Payments will be issued as normal.

file upload error

Error Message: failed while requesting fs.cgi

This was a temporary issue. Please check again now.

We're receiving low quality traffic for months now, but we're trying to do some filtering and if this works we'll reconsider few things.

Last edited:
Uploaders work hard to make the host grow and resselers who make it in the end. How difficult it is for these Host owners understand this and leave aside this absurd GREED. How much stupidity.
If he was already shameful Brazil being in the D group (it would be at least C), now only in PPS is that you have lost our respect. :(

PT-BR
Os uploaders trabalham duro pra fazer o host crescer e os resselers que ganham com isso no final. Como é difícil pra esses donos de Host entenderem isso e deixarem de lado essa GANÂNCIA absurda. Quanta burrice.
Se já estava vergonhoso o Brazil estar no grupo D (seria no mínimo C), agora apenas em PPS é que vocês perderam o nosso respeito. :(

But come on, I will spend a week testing the PPS I compare with premiuns sold to other hosts that I use and if the sale is less than theirs'm out (after all, use the rockfile more time) and take with me TENS uploaders friends from Brazil and other countries.
of Brazil uploaders being treated like crap, too sad that @MrRock

Last edited:
Uploaders work hard to make the host grow and resselers who make it in the end. How difficult it is for these Host owners understand this and leave aside this absurd GREED. How much stupidity.
If he was already shameful Brazil being in the D group (it would be at least C), now only in PPS is that you have lost our respect. :(

PT-BR
Os uploaders trabalham duro pra fazer o host crescer e os resselers que ganham com isso no final. Como é difícil pra esses donos de Host entenderem isso e deixarem de lado essa GANÂNCIA absurda. Quanta burrice.
Se já estava vergonhoso o Brazil estar no grupo D (seria no mínimo C), agora apenas em PPS é que vocês perderam o nosso respeito. :(

But come on, I will spend a week testing the PPS I compare with premiuns sold to other hosts that I use and if the sale is less than theirs'm out (after all, use the rockfile more time) and take with me TENS uploaders friends from Brazil and other countries.

Please understand that it's not our choice.
We are working hard now to filter the traffic as we found out that a lot of bad traffic is coming and this affect the Ad quality and affect the revenue for many countries. We need some time before we make a final decision.

PT-BR

Please understand that it's not our choice.
We are working hard now to filter the traffic as we found out that a lot of bad traffic is coming and this affect the Ad quality and affect the revenue for many countries. We need some time before we make a final decision.

First remove Brazil's PPd and then decide if it is? Very disrespect ...
We are still in PPS or are so waste that no longer need?

Hello
i have the min payout in my account since 30/01/2016 but still Waiting for the money via wmz whrn you will pay
waiting your answer
uset:momofg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back