Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anything different about your mp4 files??

as there's other files that work fine and they are mp4 files!!

There has to be something about your files or where you are getting them from to not work correctly.

Try flv or another extension!!

Hello

UPDATE

Some MP4 video formats work while some don't this is because some MP4s have to load the whole video before playing and some don't.

We are now fixing this with our own encoding of MP4s so they will play and load at the same time.

All earnings now work and will show in your MY Panel --Only PRO accounts can earn,so use the Code Blastoff for your free 10 account.

We should have the MP4s all working in the next few hours.

UPDATE

All MP4s now work fine.

TO vedatyes

All embeds are counted aswell.

Last edited:
any plans of introducing more payment processors?
plus, I'd be glad if I can get a premium or pro account to test the video counts etc. Username=WajeehBJ

Last edited:
Whats about streaming speed for free user?
Is there a solid speed you guarantee for free user?
Are you looking for adding FTP Upload Server or register to zoom-uploader?

regards

PS: I have uploaded 1 mp4 file and the speed is very nice at 500 kb/s. I Could use you hoster to convert HD vdieos. But if the speed will be in a few month only 100 kb/s i cant use it.

Last edited:
The speed was awesome so far. But right now I'm getting like 10kbps. Are there issues going on right now? or any updates of servers or something? Kindly let me know when its fixed.

There should be no problems with the speed at 500kps.

We don't have to think about bandwidth as its as much as we need.

FTP upload and flash upload will be coming soon.

Hey RocketVideos,

that means you give the free user always 500 kb/s and i dont have to be afraid to upload HD videos that need 400 kb/s to play without buffering?

That's correct.

Our main aim was always to TRY to have a no lag stream.

Pro account will soon make 500kbs look like black and white TV.

We use many Hexicore servers each has a min of 64GB of ram for free user's,PRO accounts have bigger servers.

Ok

at the moment i use Glumbo for HD Stream videos. I convert the video to 3000 Bitrate and the stream need 375 kb/s. Glumbo offer 400 kb/s for free user. The speed is most more than 400 kb/s ( up to 450 kb/s ). I have uploaded some konverted HD mp4 Files and the video start without buffering. If you let the speed about 400-500 kb/s i would use your service as second player for every HD Stream Video.

Glumbo and Rocket Video have the same offern but there is a different. Its about JWplayer. Your configuration is an other.

1. If the video starts, there is no time how long the video is
2. You cant fast forward the video. If you click for example to a time the player havent buffered, the video starts at 00:00 again.
3. Can you pls use the normal standart WIDTH=600 HEIGHT=368. At the moment you are using WIDTH=653 HEIGHT=382

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back