Status
Not open for further replies.

RocketVideos

This months offer from RocketVideos.eu

MAKE MONEY WITH YOUR VIDEOS AT HOME

Try our blasting server speed for file hosting or video hosting.

We try our best to offer a NO LAG Service for video hosting

Rocket Videos supports all video formats.

We are offering a full 10 Day PRO Account for you to test out our network speeds!!

Use this Coupons code blastoff for your free 10 Day PRO Account.

Coupon code is valid for the first 300 THERE IS ONLY 50 LEFT NOW customers to join via WJ.

Storage has no limits on PRO Account.

Don't you hate it when you goto watch a video online and it keeps buffering???????

Well we aim for that not to happen so you can earn more and your visitors keep coming back time after time.

Upload upto 3000MB files or videos in one upload.

After your FREE 10 Day Pro account has completed you may wish not to keep it and goto our registered users account which has less options than our PRO account does.

How To Earn Rewards http://www.rocketvideos.eu/pages/rewards.html
Join our Free REWARDS system and make upto $7 per 1000 views/streams for your videos files.

Our Rewards system is one of the best on the market for video hosting at $7 per 1000 STREAMS/VIEWS.

Pay outs are on request once you reach your payout limit - Once you have requested payouts are on the 7th and 25th of each month.

Its very easy to start earning,we provide you all the tools and great speed for video watching.

AFFILIATES SYSTEM

We also have a brand NEW Affiliates sytem which you earn 40% per PRO account you get to join up!! this is the standard rate.

You will also gain 10% of every sale your affiliates make.

If you guys have any questions please feel free to post.

LIMTED OFFER FOR AFFILIATES ONLY

For the month of june get 50% of the sale price on PRO Accounts refered by you with your affiliate link inside your MY PANEL.

PLEASE NOTE!! - High Earning customers can request a payout over $500,00 to be paid out within 24 hours.

If you want a wire transfer it takes the time from Our Bank --->Your Bank.

UPDATE

We have corrected the MP4 player problem.

You can now add or watch all MP4 videos.

Last edited:
51 comments
Code not working
XuIKJ

I am too. Code not working:(

Last edited:
Welcome to WJ mate !

-Minimum payout is to high should be 20$ or 10$ for the begginning
-to be Popular make the Payout everyweek

no body will starting using u if u pay after 30 Days NET basis

I'm a Pro Stream Uploader and I know what I'm talking about

see Downloads/Views in my signature ;)

Hello,

We have the same system as every other Videos hosting does,we do pay higher than most do and DO not LAG like other do.

1000 Views/Streams = $7,00

Please review the REWARDS page again as this has be corrected.

We where going to add payouts for twice a month,and now have made it on the 7th and 25th of each month.

If more people ask for weekly then we will look at whats best for our customers.

simoestcoool

Thank you for your advise!!

Last edited:
Now that you modified the Rewards page, can you tell me exactly how much of the video must be watched to be counted? Just to clear this one!

U are Verry welcome mate :)

I Didn't understand the "Per Download" term

for exemple I have Uploaded a Video und Shared
so the user have to download the Video to be counted? or only Streaming it ?

Yes but they pay for view/download..
You are bassicaly a streaming site that pays just for downloads?!? So you in fact are another PPD site..

We are in the middle of changing this.

Should be some time today we will be adding to PRO accounts views/stream counts.

Which will mean each view/stream you get will earn 1000 views/streams = $7,00

You still will earn off downloads aswell.

we have now added view streams to pro account EARN 1000 views = $7,00 on VIEWS/STREAMS to your video

Hope you guys are happy..:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back