Status
Not open for further replies.

Ar!yaN

Hey Friendz I Just start simple site named FriendzPortal.Com i want you all to please wish me luck for success and please visit my site and tell its looking cool and simple and tell me where do you find any problem and help me i am new

Thanks Friends

Sorry my English is not much good

5 comments
well first you need someposts lol. Add a better theme, and switch to more powerful forum softwarez, phpbb can be easily hacked, unless you are like warez-bb lol.

but good luck

hey thanks bro , but how could i save my self from hack :O please help i don't want to get hack :( and about theme i modify some mods with this theme and also i found any mod it should be only modify with only this theme , no procedure to modify with others :( so there is problem to change the theme and about posts bro i just installed today lol from tomorrow i will start posting and also i need poster as well

=====================

edit:

do you know how to ad ads on phpbb3.0.0 site ?

Hey,

Umm, the favicon, what the hell is it? Logo looks like someone used MS paint. You need custom unread/read icons. Oh and, switch to vB please.

Ty.

Oh thanks , but i integrate phpbb3.0.0 with phpfox so there is no integration of vb with phpfox and favicon and logo is the same phpfox site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back