Status
Not open for further replies.
with hossa.org or ichost.us i can download and upload from 9hosts and speed is cool
but the prices is much Real-Debrid
one month in ichoust costs 9$

ichost.us looks nice, is it unlimited bandwith for all hosts? 9$ for unlimited d/l and u/l and unlimited storage is pretty cheap lolz :D

My questions is from "Real-debrid"
real-debrid will not ban your account if using dedicater server / RDP ...etc. but they ban dedicated/RDP's IP address where your account turn to be 'free' automatically if they detect you're running their service from your dedi/RDP..etc.

the only way to bypass it is using proxy. not so hard, only need to find a very good and fast proxy.

I'm from linksnappy, let me calrify some of your doubts.
LinkSnappy Supports unlimited downloading from all hosts listed in it !
All servers are on a gigabit network.
We'r making a few minor changes like shifting from apache to ngix.
Changing SQL DBMS, and a few other tweaks.
Chrome plugin will be available soon.
Free user registration/referral system and test account system will be available too.
We are expanding from USA servers to Netherlands, Germany and France.
After all this we have planned to add 30-35 more hosts which will make it far superior than any site of this kind.

Its just a month old website, and we working hard to make it stable and up 24X7

i didnt use any of the sites mentioned but one i use is premiumcreater, here is my review for it,
4$ per month pay via paypal,alertpay,moneybookers,creditcard,sms.
Four major filehost Megaupload/Megavideo,Rapidshare,Fileserve,Hotfile.
Speed is good with rdp i get an avg of 3mbps.
You cannot upload to filehost.
there support is good.
i used it for one month and they often have problem with fileserve

Overall there service is good. They support less filehost then rpnet,real-debrid n others but you can find almost all stuff with these four filehosts.

Linksnappy is cool

it works like they say it does but download speeds are different?

sometimes ill max out at 6mb/sec a lot of the time it will download at 2-3mb/sec
cant remote upload with link either The Direct link they give you can only be downloaded by you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back