Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberPunk74689

Ok, having previously read this thread I have done my diligence and researched the sites mentioned there. I would appreciate some reviews/experiences/opinions of them as well as some answers to my questions, I don't mind joining under anyone if he/she is a reseller or has a referral link for any of them. I would like to add -in case you don't want to read all the thread- that I would like a service that have a plugin for downloaders like jdownloader or IDM in which I can input the user and password of my account with them and so when I input a link from megaupload for instance, it automatically starts to download without having to use their site to generate the links.

Linksnappy

I am more inclined for this because it offers premium account at oron as well as support for the download manager IDM although I'm not sure if I can input a megaupload link in IDM and automatically download it using linksnappy account. It is also a bit more expensive than the others.
What's the maximum speed you got with them with a rdp in usa?

Rapidgen

They are having problems to receive payments by paypal although they offer a solution here (it's a bit more expensive though).

Real-Debrid

I had to join them by free to see their offers, they offer 55 premium accounts and
incc.png
High-speed downloads, up to 90Mbps *
incc.png
Parallel downloads possible *
incc.png
No waiting times or advertising
incc.png
Support for download accelerators
incc.png
Firefox and Chrome Plugins
incc.png
Multiple hosters on a single website *
incc.png
Streaming with embedded players
incc.png
Unlimited Traffic *

but
(1) Theoretical speeds, depends on the hoster, the state of our servers and User connection.
(2) In the limit of 32 connections per server.
(3) Refer to the services status.
(4) Except on some hosters (Rapidshare, Filesmonster, Hotfile, Filefactory, Depositfiles, Uploaded.to, x7.to, Letitbit, Shareflare, Vip-File, Furk).

So, what are their daily restrictions with the hosters in (4)? What's the maximum speed you got with them with a rdp in usa?

rpnet

This one has a good price and many accounts but it also has some limits:

- Rapidshare downloads are limited to 5GB/day. Megaupload downloads are limited to 20GB/day. All other hosts have NO download limits.

ourdownloader

In this one I had to translate their page from malasyan into english as well as the currency from malasyan to dollars.

Mirror maker

In this one I didn't find any paid plans

My downloader

I was discouraged when I read this:

Q: How many Gbs I can download per day with my premium account?A: Download limit for premium users is 3Gb per day. However if you are not used your full 3Gb per day the rest transfers to the next day so you can collect up to 15Gb.

28 comments
am i use real debrid and its awesome
may experience some lags
to stream 100 links would take approx 20sec to create and u can retrieve ur links after u convert them =D so all links u convert there is basically a history of it :)
hosts are working that i tested are
FS
MU
MV
RS
HF
SO
rest should work in my opinion it wouldnt be bad for anyone its epic :)
and downtime is very little(havent seen it yet so none)

screens
[slide]http://screensnapr.com/u/ncqh7z.png[/slide]

rapidgen isnt alll that bad but real debrid is good and support is online whole day =D 3 euros for one month=5usd(average)

I am using linksnappy right now and I don't have any problems with it :) You can download as much as you want from their available hosts and the speed is excellent. But yeah it is expensive and it doesn't support as many FS sites as Real Debrid so I'm going with RD next month lol.

I am using linksnappy right now and I don't have any problems with it :) You can download as much as you want from their available hosts and the speed is excellent. But yeah it is expensive and it doesn't support as many FS sites as Real Debrid so I'm going with RD next month lol.

Mmm I am also between linksnappy and real debrid as the others recommend. Although linksnappy does not support as many sites as real debrid it has the most important ones...including oron ;)

Hehe well I'm not really an oron fan(I think that's the only advantage of linksnappy aside from d/l as much as you can from hotfile and RS) Right now I am looking for sites that support filesmonster and keepfile :/

Hehe well I'm not really an oron fan(I think that's the only advantage of linksnappy aside from d/l as much as you can from hotfile and RS) Right now I am looking for sites that support filesmonster and keepfile :/

Ok but doesn't linksnappy really have any limits to download? Because now that I see the picture posted by Quick Sand:

[SLIDE]http://screensnapr.com/u/ncqh7z.png[/SLIDE]

It shows that rapidshare has a limit of 3 GB per day :( and also hotfile which is quite popular has a limit of 16 GB per day :(

As long as linksnappy is like a rapidgen vip platinum (1 TB rs, 500 GB hf =) ) I'm happy :)

You won't find a site without a rs limit, you'd bankrupt them in a day.
That rapidgen vip platinum is bullshit..

For Example: 1 GB Rapidshare [100 MB] = allowed to download 1GB of Rapidshare in 24hrs, and max filesize 100MB per link

Platinum is 1 TB Rapidshare [12 GB]

So wait, I can use 1TB a day for $12.50? :|

You won't find a site without a rs limit, you'd bankrupt them in a day.
That rapidgen vip platinum is bullshit..

For Example: 1 GB Rapidshare [100 MB] = allowed to download 1GB of Rapidshare in 24hrs, and max filesize 100MB per link

Platinum is 1 TB Rapidshare [12 GB]

So wait, I can use 1TB a day for $12.50? :|

Yep you're right, I neither believe it but even though it's actually 50 GB per day it's ok. But 3 GB/day is rubbish :P

As far as I can see there is no limit for HF or RS on linksnappy, been using their HF and its working fine by me. The screenshot provided on the linksnappy thread is how the member's area looks like...

http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=54288

The only downfall of linksnappy is that support isn't that great, they never replied to my emails :/

Thanks for that thread mate. XD I didn't search it myself because I forgot that I'm in the webmastersjunction lol Every webmaster is here! :))

Anyway, do you know if is it possible to put links from filehosts (rs,mu,hf) in IDM and download with linksnappy account without having to use the website to generate the links?

I saw this pic in their site but it didn't clarify my doubt completely:

[SLIDE]http://www.linksnappy.com/img/IDM.png[/SLIDE]

Im not sure if I got you right but you have to go through the website to generate the links first and then use IDM to download those links with the settings in IDM like the one your posted. The links take just seconds to generate cause linksnappy doesn't store files on their own servers, they are just like a proxy to the main filehosts :)

Real-Debrid: real good service, dead cheap at $4 a month. Many many hosts (56). Some hosts are limited (RS 3Gb / HF 16Gb).
Never had a problem, except for a download from vip-files (which I never use).

RPNet: Terrible. They always have problems and can't fix errors. Twice as expensive as real-debrid. Limited amount of hosts (12-13).

RPnet even had to drop Fileserve because thet couldn't get it to work.

A good thing though, that they provide a refund when you're not satisfied.

with hossa.org or ichost.us i can download and upload from 9hosts and speed is cool
but the prices is much Real-Debrid
one month in ichoust costs 9$

I need not HF/FS limited system

Hi,
Can u tell me supported premium download file host?
Premium users have a limit for download? like BW limit?
Can i use ur service in my dedicated server with remote desktop?

Dear,

Dedicated servers are strictly prohibited.

Limits:
Rapidshare: 0 / 3Gb
Filesmonster: 0 / 3Gb
Hotfile: 0 / 16Gb
Filefactory: 0 / 3Gb
Depositfiles: 0 / 4Gb
Uploaded.to: 0 / 3Gb
x7.to: 0 / 2Gb
Letitbit: 0 / 5Gb
Shareflare: 0 / 5Gb
Vip-File: 0 / 5Gb
Furka: 0 / 2Gb