Status
Not open for further replies.

karoshio

Site Name: YouPlusLike
Site Link: http://YouPlusLike.com

Brief Description:
YouPlusLike is a free Social Media Exchange system.

Review Focuses:
For the most part I am looking for a review of the overall design. The script it's based on is rather hard to work with so it took a lot longer then you'd expect to make it look nice and because of that I really want it to be perfect so anything you have to say about the design would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for taking your time to review YouPlusLike.

Regards,
Karoshio.

11 comments
It looks good, but everything feels bloated up. Examine other websites, things are more compressed to make space for user content. My two cents.

Looks good BUT, if I were you i would:
- change the heading fonts
- put better icons of social networking sites
- the clouds look a little off, add more and more sharp
- background of footer doesn't fit. change the color or add some texture

I didn't get an email of your reply so a bit late but I've noted what you said down to take into consideration. :)

Script has "loopholes". I could generate points without liking/tweeting/google plusing with a few lines of code. Site doesn't generate any clicks from the points, this needs more users.

Script has "loopholes". I could generate points without liking/tweeting/google plusing with a few lines of code. Site doesn't generate any clicks from the points, this needs more users.

Well if you'd like to share with me these loopholes I'd happily compensate(Money) you for any I can recreate myself.

There are more exchanges each day and it's getting there. It's still a new site and I'm still implementing features and polishing up things.

Originally Posted by traxport121

I didn't get an email of your reply so a bit late but I've noted what you said down to take into consideration. :)

Hope my suggestion helps :)
By the way, which email are you talking about? Where did you send it? You can PM me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back