Status
Not open for further replies.
7 comments
I see that you are using Wp script. Nice Choice.

But I don't see any player in any of the video's?

Otherwise nice website. What plugins are you using with wp script?

Trite, but your videos do not play, you need to put plugins :face_palm:
Thanks for checking it out. I really appreciate your feedback. I have windows and chrome, had to go to my site permissions and enable flash to get the videos to play. I’m working on the issue to get it fixed. Thanks again.

I see that you are using Wp script. Nice Choice.

But I don't see any player in any of the video's?

Otherwise nice website. What plugins are you using with wp script?

This is not wp-script, but rather a theme from wp tube plugin. Crappy theme ... the wp-script are better but not perfect.

I think you have too much advertising on your site. With an active AdBlock, many places on your page are empty. It doesn't look very inviting.

The preview images are unfortunately a bit small. You should make a few changes here.

This is not wp-script, but rather a theme from wp tube plugin. Crappy theme ... the wp-script are better but not perfect.
Thanks for your feedback. I will look into better theme options.
Post automatically merged:

I think you have too much advertising on your site. With an active AdBlock, many places on your page are empty. It doesn't look very inviting.

The preview images are unfortunately a bit small. You should make a few changes here.
Thanks for the heads up. I’m going to make some changes to make the site more appealing. Thank you..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back