Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Review Xenux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright well I had a few ideas for Xenux when I bought the domain. I wanted ot make a DDL, warez forum, something like that. But decided that there are enough DDL's and warez forums out there. I decided to use Xenux for my own personal coding site, where I'll be posting tutorials and downloads regarding coding.

Please let me know your reviews, and ideas for it. I coded and designed EVERYTHING myself, so no, oh you didn't code that, you scammer, etc. If you do then I'll just get a mod to delete the posts and all is good.

Xenux.co

Regards,

Vertigo
 

2 comments

well i idea of posting your own tutorials if they are as i presume 'original' .. it's good ....

also the domain name is a good one too .. but the site doesn't load at my side
 
Yea I'll be posting my own tutorials, that I make, they'll include pictures and everything.

Yea it's just the DNS, need to wait up to 48 hours for it. It works on my side.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

ServSilla
Banned · Joined
PS3, PhotoShop, and coding
440
Messages
15
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom