Status
Not open for further replies.

Masta

Banned
Banned
My website is www.worldstream.so and would appreciate any reviews possible for the site. What you think could be changed or done better. My site is a free streaming movie site. Thank you for your time.

8 comments
Hey Masta, it's really a well put site and I actually watched a video using this site while in vacation.

There are a few things that bothered me on a personal note, I didn't like the way the video is aligned to the left I prefer them in the middle.

While watching a video not in full screen mode the changing background keep changing.. it sure is annoying as a mother fucker, I guess you thought all people watch them videos in full screen mode.

Other then that, the new releases videos don't update and if they do, I as a user would like to know that there are new movies to watch, consider adding a small "new" .gif / .png over the "new streaming movies" categories button.

When I log to the index page I get the small "banner" with movie thumbs on it, when clicking in my case I clicked riddick it brought me to the new movies page.. I sure prefer that when clicking on riddick I would get to the movie riddick page.

Those are just out of the top of my head.. if you would like a full detailed site review PM me.

thank you all for your comments i have really read them and will be makin the changes soon as well as adding new content and working on some important things.to answer some questions, why .so? .so = somalia, just about as safe as it gets. why the auto player - different, never seen a site do it, but agree it could be annoying for someone (why wouldn't you want to fullscreen dunno) who doesnt fullscreen the movie. so then i will auto pause the films and make users auto start, much more on the way, this site is tiny now, but has a huge emphasis and good people interested. thanks again will reply once updates and changes have been made to site.

I really like the theme and the content the way its set out.
However I don't like the way the logo is at the top left. Its like it doesn't fit properly:
Screen_Shot_2013-09-29_at_133737.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back