Review: webjunction.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raees

sNkYl1I.png
Site Name : Web Junction
Site URL : Web Junction - A Webmasters Juction
Description : Web Junction is a new webmasters forum for all the webmasters.

11 comments
Nice domain mate,

Do one small favour. Get your site ready and pay some $1000 to SEO Team and when getting a good rank. Donate your domain to a real wjunction so they could put a 301 redirect.. lol :dan:

You are Virat Kohli - INDIAN Cricket Player and playing for your country that means you are contributing something so why not contribute to a real WJ? =D

God damn, you guys suck at giving reviews.
"Stop copying" isn't a review.

My Review:
- I like the domain, although it is similar to this one.
- Get yourself a favicon.
- The who's online is really small: Droplr ? Screenshot on 2013-08-06 at 23.36.46.png
- Try making the sidebar bigger, actually.
- I like the web cash idea you have.
- You have a lot of emphasis on the Register, but not much on the login. (Droplr ? Screenshot on 2013-08-06 at 23.37.46.png)
- The copyright looks off. (Droplr ? Screenshot on 2013-08-06 at 23.38.17.png)

Nice start, keep working on it.

Last edited:
Personalize the theme, too mainstream.
Your site is new and you already have an ad on it? Not very professional.
Put some content on it, tutorials would be great, some real reviews would help too. Do some seo.
Nice domain.

My honest review,

Could have picked a diff domain name, But then agian it is a nice name.

Do some CSS work the text areas on each post here look out of places, as if they have no boundry

WyFZTNu.png

Agian work on CSS the user info looks out of place.

TmH0iGm.png

Id change this

xBvPml5.png

As an avid web master it does not really make all that much sense, You have no forums regarding pc repair or any repair of any sort, so why is there a screw driver & a wrench in the logo.

Other than that good job.

Nice looking theme there.. Making it a bit more colorful perhaps would do alot better. :) Work on the URL Structure and also on the SEO of the forum, brilliant domain.. you can capitalize alot. Good work so far, best of luck. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back