Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Review: webcare360.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have been at webcare360 for about 2 months and I wanted to let everyone know about my positive experience and how glad I am to have them as a host.

There support dep is realy good like i just submet ticket and got answer or i can call them via Phone if i have any serious problem

The servers are really Great . Have hosted my Website and i didn't get any Downtime yet expect 1 time

I remember being very reluctant about using webcare360, because they were so reasonable with their prices

Today I want to recommend webcare360 to all those who want to purchase Web Hosting / VPS with an affordable Price

Like I said I have been hosted for 2 months and I am very happy with webcare360 I will be staying and continuing service with them. I recommend them for anyone
 

1 comment

Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

K
Active Member · Joined
I'm Cool & Sexy PHP Programmer Computer Games
32
Messages
2
Reactions
8
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom