Review: unforgivengamers.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Money Talks

unforgivengamers.com

It's been up and running for about 3 years. Was super active the past two years. But starting in June the forum lost a lot of members and started to die. Any tips or things I can invest in to get people to join and post in the forum?

Thanks guys, it's really appreciated.

3 comments
Give users new website/forum design, current theme seems a bit uniform. Latest news posted 2 weeks ago..you should post news at least few times in a week if you want to have news section at all. Overall i like your website but it looks like left unattended.

This shouldn't be posted in General Discussions. Site reviews would be more appropriate.

In regards to your sites activity. It's the circle of life. You must continue to adapt and progress your community to keep your current members interested, excited, involved and most importantly new visitors into long term active members.

There are lots of things that you can do. Just from browsing the site I can barely read the threads/posts because you have a hover effect that darkens. Reverse that hover effect to go from dark to light.

Hit up the graphics area here and get some nice graphics designed for your community, it's lacking severely.

If you do these things I'll tell you the next few you need to do and we can continue improving your community one step at a time.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back