Review: ThePirateList.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
70 comments
Hello,

I've been conceiving and developing this project for the past few months and now I'm doing the final revisions.

It's a warez site index with multiple selectors, features and ordered by traffic stats which are auto updated.

I'm looking for ideas, opinions and more sites to index that you can sugest in here.

https://thepiratelist.com

:sailboat:
please add my site

its a community movies streaming site,,,,and youtube downloader,

check to login :

user : zudu
pass : 12345

click free movies

Too messy and not according to my minumum standards.

It looks like the 90's web and mobile web interfaces just had a ****** child.

Last edited by a moderator:
your attitude is messy, your site and code is for, loosers , lame bastard webmaster,
Post automatically merged:

and also your site is for gays , not even responsive lol, you dont even event know how to put a meta view port haha go to hell , no respect for you ...... attitude

dont feel bad flaw, they didnt want to put my site on there either. its their loss as i was gonna do a link back to them.

your'e right man , he is truely a pirate lol the attitude is like a pirate of the caribean lol haha
your attitude is messy, your site and code is for, loosers , lame bastard webmaster,

and also your site is for gays , not even responsive lol, you dont even event know how to put a meta view port haha go to hell , no respect for you ...... attitude
stop crying like a baby. nitro85 is doing humanity a favor by preventing more innocent people from damaging their eyes from seeing your really, really ugly and useless side.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back