Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Review: Repohost.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone,

I was hoping some people could review Repohost.com for me.

We just recently re-designed our whole website and just hope you like it, we offer shared website hosting and many other website services. Please check it out and let me know what you think.

If you are in need of shared web hosting please use coupon code "REPO10" for 10% discount on your first order.

Thanks.
 

5 comments

Overall looks fine, personally i find these animation unnecessary and distracting,
also i think the text color doesn't work well with the background color on the slider and the features section.
 
Hello Everyone,

I was hoping some people could review Repohost.com for me.

We just recently re-designed our whole website and just hope you like it, we offer shared website hosting and many other website services. Please check it out and let me know what you think.

If you are in need of shared web hosting please use coupon code "REPO10" for 10% discount on your first order.

Thanks.

Am I right that is a Themeforest template? Btw It looks really nice, I also planned to purchase that template. :P
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

C
Active Member · Joined
61
Messages
7
Reactions
8
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom