Review: quickpeek.xxx (18+)

Status
Not open for further replies.
13 comments
Yea, i think the host just gave up... My apologiesfor that. The last 2 days i found out that the host i'm using, isn't really reliable. I think i'm going to switch host anyway..

If you are looking for a new reliable host then look around the WJunction hosting forums as they always seem to work out to be quite good and you can read the user reviews before hosting purchases.

The price for membership is $99.00 now.
Good luck in finding somebody who pays that for a pic only site. And using Paypal for payments isn't very clever.

Paypal explicitly prohibits processing payment for adult oriented sites. Within the fastest time your account is limited.

Oh, yeah, Daringhost isn't very happy you host copyrighted photos and will most likely delete your account with them.

Quick Peek centralize

And take some grammar lessons.

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback.

Good luck in finding somebody who pays that for a pic only site. And using Paypal for payments isn't very clever.

True there, atm we're working at the payment module. Thanks for noticing! The 99 dollar membership is the highest level membership in the module, life time. So there are lower levels which are cheaper...

Paypal explicitly prohibits processing payment for adult oriented sites. Within the fastest time your account is limited.

Jup, i'm searching the best module that accepts transfers from an adult website and the most payment gateways.

Oh, yeah, Daringhost isn't very happy you host copyrighted photos and will most likely delete your account with them.

I'm not staying at Daringhost, anyway i will keep that in mind when i'll swap host.

And take some grammar lessons.

Thanks for the heads up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back