Review: putlockertime.co

Status
Not open for further replies.

p.team

Hello wjunction community,

due to the recent updates of the original putlocker that redirect all users to "scammy" videos and by considering that all his clones are ( sincerely ) made really bad and full of advertising, our team is here to present putlockertime.co.

wj_screen.PNG

Our mission:

Create a website for people and not for advertising. A website fast and easy to use for for everyone.

Validations and Stats:

GTMetrix - Pingdoom Tools - W3C Validator - Google Mobile-Friendly Test - Google PageSpeed Insights

Some features:

- 57k+ movies

- Full integration with openload API

- Custom links protection

- Daily automatically Dead-Links remotion

- Daily automatically hosts update from the better first 5 sites

- Every day hosts for 10k movies are automatically updated from the better first 5 sites

- Movies on TV become automatically trending every day

- Featured movies and Trending movies updated automatically every 6 hours

- Original Template

To improve:

- Start to remove all spam comments

- Improve the search

- Create a forum section

- Improve the support section

- Improve the player with Google Drive

Please help us to improve our service!

Please don't hesitate to reply to this thread and report any bug, problem ( desktop / mobile ). Also please send us any suggestion/criticism regarding colors, menus, sections, buttons or any other part of our site.

- Online since: April 1, 2017

Best regards,
p.team

Last edited:
28 comments
I like the design of this site because is very clean and put the player in top and I not need to scroll down. Is also very fast as site, congrats!!!

the load speed of the site is incredible, how did you do? I like also the very clean design. I'm an uploader, you allow links submit?

Thanks arthurlesner,

yes we allow links submit and we offer an advanced uploader panel. This feature is avaiable only for users with a good web reputation.

Contact us with information about your online work and we will let you know.

Regards,
p.team

Embed videos

You should have embeded videos so people can easily watch. google would rank you higher because users are less likely to leave the site. I suggest something like putstream.com or openload videos.

Hello, thanks everyone for the good comments.

@revenuethemes our site uses embed videos but we also offer direct links.

Regards,
P.team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back