Review: OnlineMovies.Tube

Status
Not open for further replies.
25 comments
Couldn't find any link but one with googleusercontent .. is that the key?

I too have my doubts about using Google Drive:

- It sometimes takes a while before files are encoded (especially HD). Openload is very fast.
- I read this: 'The only real problem with sharing links at Google Drive files in general (whether via gdURL or directly from Drive) is that Google limits the amount of traffic to your files. Once too much bandwidth or too many views have occurred for a file, Google will stop allowing people to load it temporarily.'
- You don't make a penny.

But for HD files is a good way to embed videos.

Last edited:
Please be aware, once Google patches the hole, then it will be over for Google Drive users.... or if Google starts changing his ToS and ban users for overusing the Bandwidth. Google have multiple datacenter locations in the world, thats why they are faster, but if I look into the bandwidth prices, it is also very expensive hosting for them... So one day, Google will wipe all accounts who is abusing the service.

Couldn't find any link but one with googleusercontent .. is that the key?

Thanks for the feedback. I did my best to hide it. I was thinking about setting up a chain of redirections as well, it would take slightly longer to load but would make finding the original link even more of a pain.

The googleusercontent is the one yes.

Please be aware, once Google patches the hole, then it will be over for Google Drive users.... or if Google starts changing his ToS and ban users for overusing the Bandwidth. Google have multiple datacenter locations in the world, thats why they are faster, but if I look into the bandwidth prices, it is also very expensive hosting for them... So one day, Google will wipe all accounts who is abusing the service.

I agree with this. That's why I'm not putting much work into my movie sites. I upload 1 or 2 movies per day. I have other projects I work more on.

There's no way Google is going to let this go on for to long.

Last edited:
Nice site. All you need is more content to drive traffic to your site. You will need something like 11,000+ movies (123movies) to 12,000+ movies (fmovies) if you want your streaming site to be outstanding from the rest. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back