Review: OnlineMovies.Tube

Status
Not open for further replies.
25 comments
Welcome to WJ :)

Nice website, where are you host these videos?

Good luck with website. :)
No, he is hotlinking from google.. probably bought the script from here.

Nice website, but public wordpress theme & cheap google script with no ipv6 support *cough*quikrmovies*cough*

Good luck with your website, many people already opened websites for streaming movies and series (thousands) yours wont get more famous ;)

It is not a public theme, but a premium theme called Dooplay ($80). But, yeah, he probably nicked it. And Google will delete your files amass shortly.

It is not a public theme, but a premium theme called Dooplay ($80). But, yeah, he probably nicked it. And Google will delete your files amass shortly.

if you have no idea, you should probably just shut up and not talk like a retard.

Dooplay has been leaked, and the version he is using right now could be nulled.
Google won't delete his files, thats for sure.

I think it's you that talks like a retard. If it is nulled (note the correct term), it's still a premium theme not a 'public' theme.

Furthermore you really think Google doesn't delete DMCA files? Now take your medicine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Welcome to WJ :)

Nice website, where are you host these videos?

Good luck with website. :)
No, he is hotlinking from google.. probably bought the script from here.

Nice website, but public wordpress theme & cheap google script with no ipv6 support *cough*quikrmovies*cough*

Good luck with your website, many people already opened websites for streaming movies and series (thousands) yours wont get more famous ;)

Hey buddy, where can I buy this script here for hotlinking ?

Last edited:
It looks good. I don't think you have anything to worry about google taking down the videos since they cant be reported for DMCA

I do think the movie niche is extremely saturated, I see 100's of new movie sites being set up everyday. Go to any money making forum thebotnet, blackhatowrld, even sections on reddit.
I see people constantly talking about movie sites and new ones popping up.
There's going to be a lot of competition. Just my thoughts.

So, explain why these files can't be reported for DMCA? On my gdrive account even some of my files are flagged for potential abuse by Google themselves even before there are being shared.

So, explain why these files can't be reported for DMCA? On my gdrive account even some of my files are flagged for potential abuse by Google themselves even before there are being shared.

Hmm well I just figured dmca bots cant access the files since he's hiding the player/source. But I supposed google can very easily delete the files if they wanted to. I'm sure they have access to all of our accounts.

I just doubt they will/care that much. Everyone seems to be stealing bandwidth from gogole nowadays. Even 123movies uses google.

Hmm well I just figured dmca bots cant access the files since he's hiding the player/source.

With a single click on the link in the Firefox Inspector you'll find the Google link in a jiffy. Click on the link and it will go to this URL. The only URL needed for DMCA.

2 - Hotlinking covers from Amazon is also pretty dumb to do. Amazon blocks or changes the URLs and your whole site goes down (at least the covers).

I myself have a 100TB Google Drive account but use it only as a streaming source for myself. Sites like openload are very suitable for copyrighted material and you'll make some cash too.

Last edited:
With a single click on the link in the Firefox Inspector you'll find the Google link in a jiffy. Click on the link and it will go to this URL. The only URL needed for DMCA.

2 - Hotlinking covers from Amazon is also pretty dumb to do. Amazon blocks or changes the URLs and you're whole site goes down (at least the covers).

I myself have a 100TB Google Drive account but use it only as a streaming source for myself. Sites like openload are very suitable for copyrighted material and you'll make some cash too.

That's not the original link. That link will change every 15 minutes. It's already dead.

I agree with you thought. Openload is very good. It's very easy to upload since you can use remote and they pay pretty well.

The main problem with openload is the streaming is not as fast as google. Other then that they're my favorite host.

Also correct me if i'm wrong, but I do not think DMCA bots inspect element searching for the encrypted google link. Someone would have to know the sites hotlinking from google and manually do it I think.

I don't even know if google can dmca that link you gave since it's not the original one.

Last edited:
screenshot_79.png
@ccxxvr

Click on the box next to Inspector and then on the player.

@AdFling

Look at the highlighted link. Right click on it and it opens the current link. Not encrypted, so if Inspector sees it, a bot will see it too. Furthermore, I guess these owners have human monkeys working to check sites manually.

BTW If I click on the link ion my previous post, it still shows the movie.

Last edited:
Thanks buddy, got the link.

So these video's are uploaded to google drive? like the one u have with 100TB? and then embed the link by using something like Google Drive player by QuikrMovies?

Last edited:
Thanks buddy, got the link.

So these video's are uploaded to google drive? like the one u have with 100TB? and then embed the link by using something like Google Drive player by QuikrMovies?

The google drive player looks like this:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz1aF4pWZe-4OXhmV3lmb0w1X0E/view
It looks like youtube but without the youtube branding.

yea.
They are using a script to either hide the player. or find the direct link.

If they used the real google embed player that google provides people can easily report it.
Google drive provides an embed option
googleembeded.png

My website also uses google but I'm not using the public script here.

Sniffdog i'm wondering if you could find the google link on my site:
http://moviezzilla.com/view/london-has-fallen-2016-/FR65R

I did my best to hide it.

Last edited:
you are right. Understood now lol....where to find such a script that hide the player

You can purchase the script on Wjunction in the marketplace. But as sniffdog said, it's fairly easy to find the google source dmca bots can report it I suppose. Also it's a pain in the ass uploading, you have to have a team of people or a lot of time to upload all day as well as download these movies/torrent them. It's a lot of work. Also the competition is stupid now due to people releasing these scripts.

Is it worth it? I don't know honestly. I'm using google for my website, the player is fast and it's nice. But I think in the end I would make a lot more money simply using remote upload on openload to instantly add movies to my site and populating it much faster.

I think it would be neat to write a movie script where people can install on their sites and then when someone adds a movie to the main site, all of the sites using the script get updated automatically. So everyone can upload as a group. It would use 1 database connected to many sites.

Last edited:
Any pointer what is name of the script or a link in marketplace buddy, if you don't mind please.

Your idea is brilliant "[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]I think it would be neat to write a movie script where people can install on their sites and then when someone adds a movie to the main site, all of the sites using the script get updated automatically. So everyone can upload as a group. It would use 1 database connected to many sites"[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back