Review: Oneclickmovies.tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmccoy2000

Hello Guys
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]
[/FONT]
Please check put my website and give me a quick review, right now I am working on its design then I will add more features.[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]
[/FONT]
Any advice what I need to add will be great.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]URL : [/FONT]OneClickMovies
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]NAME : Oneclickmovies[/FONT]

Thank you in advance.

10 comments
Content is nice because it has all the shows which I love to watch. I can't see any subtitle option there. Is there any ?

Edit -

Why users should register themselves in your site ? Atleast tell ! What will be benefits of registering ?

P/S - was just a review which I can give in 5 minutes of inspecting your website.

GoodLuck

Last edited:
Content is nice because it has all the shows which I love to watch. I can't see any subtitle option there. Is there any ?

Edit -

Why users should register themselves in your site ? Atleast tell ! What will be benefits of registering ?

P/S - was just a review which I can give in 5 minutes of inspecting your website.

GoodLuck

Thank you for your review well users can set movies and tvshows to a watchlist or favorites also use the request form , we will be implement english subtitles in the future.

add benefits on registration page so users can see. If you don't tell them why they need to register, why will they do so ?! ;)

Regards

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]the site looks good.. however I don't see the point of the 2 big hero containers on the homepage above the fold. In my opinion that's wasting prime real estate space on the front page :) good luck![/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]the site looks good.. however I don't see the point of the 2 big hero containers on the homepage above the fold. In my opinion that's wasting prime real estate space on the front page :) good luck![/FONT]

yeah you are right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back