Review // new-rls.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 comments
i can see many peoples are using rapidgator for downloading and most of the peoples did not like slow download and i know most of the peoples like buying preminum and use it, but the user want fast download of the movies and shows just a suggestion

i can see many peoples are using rapidgator for downloading and most of the peoples did not like slow download and i know most of the peoples like buying preminum and use it, but the user want fast download of the movies and shows just a suggestion
because just a few filehost stay pay for client
Post automatically merged:

I work on rlslog, this is more like rlsbb ;)
You should enable https
Cheers.
yea buddy it is like rlsbb same theme because i love that theme simple and easy to navigate

in 2020 still doesn't use a responsive layout?
so !!

Probably a theme from 2010 ... :laughing:
first what does matter in every website is the content , then the design and other things

Not really! You can get the same stuff on 9,999 other sites. Providing an excellent user experience (design / responsive) makes your visitors more willing to download and return.

As so many people now use phones and tablets it's of the utmost importance to have a responsive design. It also helps with SEO and Google ranking.

Not really! You can get the same stuff on 9,999 other sites. Providing an excellent user experience (design / responsive) makes your visitors more willing to download and return.

As so many people now use phones and tablets it's of the utmost importance to have a responsive design. It also helps with SEO and Google ranking.
thanks buddy for advice i try to get new and exclusive content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back