Status
Not open for further replies.
14 comments
I don't see anything that makes me want to register, I don't know what the forum is about. The only info I see is Neo Vistas, & Old West theme.

I clicked the social media icons in footer to find some more info about the site, but the links don't work.

Do you all dress up in old western outfits and take selfies and post them? I don't know :stuck_out_tongue:

so to me, it seems uve installed a theme on a domain, and straight away asking for a review of the theme.
u gotta give us more than just a theme installation! lol
give us some basic content, but also need to see what the website is about. all i can see is ur raising money with no cause from the homepage.

I reset permissions for unregistered guests to view the forums. I forgot they were set to No. Sorry about that. Please try again.

I've checked your forum website and few things i would like to point out.

1. Background + Lucky Luck + Weird logo made in paint doesn't fit to each other, dont you think?
2. I was able to view forum categories / sub-forums however i wouldn't able to view any thread without registration which from my perspective is pointless since i don't know what is inside and that fact doesn't make me want to register.
3. Social media buttons doesn't work.
4. Clicking on the logo after changing background with picker does not redirect me to inidex page which drives me crazy as i need to use that little "menu" items.

Somehow I like it. It might have some flaws, but this mix with Lucky Luke and this background makes it something different.

Nowadays all forums or pages do in such modern designs. It's getting boring but I kind of like your forum

We're still looking for more reviews.
Post automatically merged:

We’ve made some changes thanks to your reviews. We’d still like more feedback from the webmaster POV.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back