Review My Tumblr Tube Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJboutit

Please review my tumblr tube site I know it is not a tube site but it is the best I could do with Tumblr. I just uploaded HD videos to tube sites that allow HD videos and enabled them on my Tumblr site.

Sexybabess

8 comments
OK good site but do you earn anything with Playvid? if not and waits for miracle happen - don't plz.

In other hand -

Design = OK.
Videos = BAD. At list you can embed 1 video per line so video looks bigger.
Thought = GOOD.

if you really wanted to do this then ask your self? In my site people earning cash - just by embedding video from my site to their site so this is not impossible - right..

Thanks

I do not upload for $$$ I never have

Made a few changes I made the template wider so the enabled videos are about 25% to 30% now how does it look after these changes?? Anybody seeing it without any problems is there anybody seeing it where it is to big for their screen and they seen the scroll bar to move from side to side??

Last edited:
Site is cool, I would fap one for it if I was in the right age for that.
I do suggest you make the top part shorter, it's way too wide for a top, no one cares about the top part.
The video preview images, make them smaller, it takes a big part of your page.
For sure I would choose more appealing preview images for the videos, the ones you have now are boring to the least.

Site is cool, I would fap one for it if I was in the right age for that.
I do suggest you make the top part shorter, it's way too wide for a top, no one cares about the top part.
The video preview images, make them smaller, it takes a big part of your page.
For sure I would choose more appealing preview images for the videos, the ones you have now are boring to the least.

The preview images for the enabled videos are set by the host they can not be changed

Very slow because of the embeds. You should make a real website instead of a Tumblr.
Tumblr team will delete and ban your account very soon because their TOS do not allow this kind of content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back