Review my Anime site

Status
Not open for further replies.

watchdubbed

Hi,

I have been creating this Dubbed Anime website and I want you guys to give me your honest feedback. Am trying to create a simple yet clean theme with little to no graphics.

here is my site link: watchdubbed.me

3 comments
Change the Apple logos everywhere. Get a better logo/banner for your site. Maybe try on a lighter template. Same thing, but in a whiter shade of color. Might help pop out all writing on your site.

Thats what I could think of when I first saw your site.

Change the Apple logos everywhere. Get a better logo/banner for your site. Maybe try on a lighter template. Same thing, but in a whiter shade of color. Might help pop out all writing on your site.

Thats what I could think of when I first saw your site.

I have modified my website. Kindly check again and give me your feed back. Thanks.

You might want to modify your data structure. I usually see Wordpress blogs turned to stream sites like this, using Category as a series, and posts as episode pages. It would be better if you can make the posts themselves as anime titles, then make a custom database table for episodes from which the posts/anime will pull episodes from.

Category is a hierarchal taxonomy, and using it as an anime entry isn't the best way IMHO. You would benefit from SEO using post entries as anime titles, and you can use the WP Query many ways to utilize the anime listings.

I did a similar thing on wordpress a while ago so I can assure you that it's possible: https://aho.moe/

On the design aspect, I'd suggest adding episode thumbnails. Everybody loves episode thumbnails IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back