Status
Not open for further replies.
14 comments
WARNING: Spreader of unwanted application!
http://www.scumware.org/report/www.storebox1.info

Be aware to untick on epicshare!

Good choice of template
Corny logo
Same, same.

FjHq.gif

Slow Down dude, Not yet out
icon_biggrin.gif

Idiotic. Ever heard of 0day releases?

Last edited:
first of all thanks for the review & thanks for reporting epicshare. that file host has been removed. more free filehosts added & planned.

GFxr has been contacted for a logo.

yes whats up with Oday releases i know them.

thanks

Last edited:
Why post an album if you don't have download links?

It's a pity epicshare has such policies, because with 10GB upload size and 30MB upload speed, torrent upload and full speed downloads it's bound for success.

4upfiles is ok, 1-5GB / 80MBs uploads and full speed downloads for free users.

Last edited:
if you read that complete post it was about the info of album releasing date & tacks name. though i have added ddl button so whenever it will release i can update the post easily.. though thanks for the review i would like too read some of your thoughts on Keywords.

Artist, album name, release name are good keywords.

Use Yoast or similar to add keywords to individual posts.

if you read that complete post it was about the info of album releasing date & tacks name.

You try to be a warez / download site, so nobody is interested in music news. Keep yourself to the subject.

And by the time the album is released, it's maybe already down to the 4th page, so nobody will see it if you don't post it again or change the order.

Nice site but i think that you should add contact us page and since you are dealing with warez where is a DMCA page?

I saw that you added DMCA Policy on Disclaimer but my friend where is your contact? How and where people gonna contact you when they want to report anything? Check your disclaimer page carefully there is not even a single thing about the contact thing.

Work on it. :) Overall a good site. A little more work and you are good to go live. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back