Review Movie Streaming Website - QuikrMovies.Com & Post Your Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuikrMovies

Hello,

Please review Movie Streaming Website - QuikrMovies.Com

Please rate is based on different things like design, layout, ads, embed players, download links etc.

Post here your suggestion about anything that should be improved / changed.

Also feel free to ask questions, i will try my best to answer.

Thanks.

31 comments
Nice template. But too much jerking your visitors around. Not good. People will get pissed off and don't return. If you post to openload and similar, the movie is not 720p. Maybe the source is but not the stream.

Last edited:
First of all, awesome design! I love it.

The only think that really pisses me off is, that you force your users to disable adblock & your site is full of popads. (even your filehosts max. ads)

Your video quality is bad. (you dont have the right to describe it to "720p" xD)

I wish you good luck with the future of your website.

Offtopic question:
How did you setup that anti adblock? What script did you use? Its very well made, would appreciate a linking to the source.

I tried a movie. It siad you have to register to see the content. Then I had to wait 5 seconds for the link to be generated and then was redirected to invoke fun for another 'signup'.

First of all, awesome design! I love it.

The only think that really pisses me off is, that you force your users to disable adblock & your site is full of popads. (even your filehosts max. ads)

Your video quality is bad. (you dont have the right to describe it to "720p" xD)

I wish you good luck with the future of your website.

Offtopic question:
How did you setup that anti adblock? What script did you use? Its very well made, would appreciate a linking to the source.

Thanks for the reply .... i encode videos to 720P but it's the video hosts that convert it into low quality :( ,,,, that's why i keep download sources :)
But still if you have any tips about it, like if i should change encoding configuration then please let me know ......

and the anti ad block is a modified version of a script from github, i'll try to post the link here or pm you ....

I tried a movie. It siad you have to register to see the content. Then I had to wait 5 seconds for the link to be generated and then was redirected to invoke fun for another 'signup'.

Don't be such fool, those are ads .... without ads it's impossible to keep website running ... check our guide before you do watch or download movies/tv shows: How To Watch Online Or Download | QuikrMovies

Thanks

Also i have limit pop under to only 1 time per 24 hours for each visitor :)

Last edited:
Me personally, im using mediacoder with custom settings (ofcourse)
Try to upload on other websites than the 480p ugly ones, with little ads. (rapidvideo is awesome)
Please pm the link, if you can't post it here.

Use rapidvideo ... mkv/mp4 will be streamed in 720p without encoding.
??? Rapidvideo encodes every video you upload. EVERY SINGLE ONE.

You can't stream mkv videos in your browser without a extension anyways... rapidvideos encodes the video in very good quality (but big files)
Thats why i started using rapidvideo, i don't think they will survive for long though.

Last edited:
RapidVideo shows banner ads on video player, which is an issue for sure ... i asked the owner to keep pop ads only or allow users to close banner ads easily.

Also do you think banner ads on embed players is fine ?

and should i disable anti adblock ? if i disable it then i am going to make money and my website will be down :( , still why do you want me to disable it ?

@Noah & @sniffdog

RapidVideo shows banner ads on video player, which is an issue for sure ... i asked the owner to keep pop ads only or allow users to close banner ads easily.

Also do you think banner ads on embed players is fine ?

and should i disable anti adblock ? if i disable it then i am going to make money and my website will be down :( , still why do you want me to disable it ?

@Noah & @sniffdog

New user see anti adblock and get off your website fast (you can enable it after you get famous)

Change your rapidvideo acount settings, make minimum earning and you won't see banners.

New user see anti adblock and get off your website fast (you can enable it after you get famous)

Change your rapidvideo acount settings, make minimum earning and you won't see banners.

Thanks for your suggestion, giving RapidVideo a try right now .... can you get me RapidVideo's skype ?

Im suprised to stumple upon an random thread about the our host...

If you didnt saw the new changes/options, you can use "no encoding" option, it will just copy the video stream from every format, as long the video is extactly in h264 codec into streamable mp4.... And there is no Banner ads on Embeds... just only popups... we already removed the banners, pops are enough.

Message me PM for skype.

Im suprised to stumple upon an random thread about the our host...

If you didnt saw the new changes/options, you can use "no encoding" option, it will just copy the video stream from every format, as long the video is extactly in h264 codec into streamable mp4.... And there is no Banner ads on Embeds... just only popups... we already removed the banners, pops are enough.

Message me PM for skype.

Thanks for your reply, pmed you.

Mee 2 if it is ok, for anti adblock script. Thanks

btw, website is 10. Design and structure, everythink is cool, keep doing great job! (y)

Thanks for the reply .... i encode videos to 720P but it's the video hosts that convert it into low quality :( ,,,, that's why i keep download sources :)
But still if you have any tips about it, like if i should change encoding configuration then please let me know ......

and the anti ad block is a modified version of a script from github, i'll try to post the link here or pm you ....

Don't be such fool, those are ads .... without ads it's impossible to keep website running ... check our guide before you do watch or download movies/tv shows: How To Watch Online Or Download | QuikrMovies

Thanks

Also i have limit pop under to only 1 time per 24 hours for each visitor :)

When I was trying to watch a movie there was a redirect to invokefun to register. Maybe an ad but fruggin annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back