Review : MagazinesBB.com (daily pdf magazines)

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 comments
In general seems to be very good site offering free files to download from MEGA right?!
The problem is how you will earn from that site?
Also what I don't like is infinite scroll and you are using many plugins, one from them is Featured Image From Url, which caused me a lot of problems before.
What I like is, site is very professional made, also I really like you have tons of categories for each title which is very good for users to browse but it won't be good for google SEO.

Good luck :)

Just a couple of magazines slammed on a non-attractive theme, how can that be professional?

Like the first post 'Hello World' ... you might delete that. Also 'Énroll Now' is silly.

He monetizes that with ads before the download. It talks about 'ébooks' while it's a magazine
site?

Lots to improve. Take a look at other sites like https://pdfmagazines.club/

In general seems to be very good site offering free files to download from MEGA right?!
The problem is how you will earn from that site?
Also what I don't like is infinite scroll and you are using many plugins, one from them is Featured Image From Url, which caused me a lot of problems before.
What I like is, site is very professional made, also I really like you have tons of categories for each title which is very good for users to browse but it won't be good for google SEO.

Good luck :)

Hello dark, glad to see you.

I don't like infinitie scroll to, i think to move him and add a pages 1,2,3,4. I rly didn't wanna have something in my media or server thats why i use featured image from url. I know its loading slow or something but i don't know other idea. Categories are 18 but every single issue has a tag. Also think its better for sorrting them if user are fan of some magazine he can just open a tag and get daily release, also have a plan to add subscribe or bookmark button od each tag/magazine.

About earning i have plan in future to add adsense, like my other sites.

see ya

Just a couple of magazines slammed on a non-attractive theme, how can that be professional?

Like the first post 'Hello World' ... you might delete that. Also 'Énroll Now' is silly.

He monetizes that with ads before the download. It talks about 'ébooks' while it's a magazine
site?

Lots to improve. Take a look at other sites like https://pdfmagazines.club/

Helo drlove,

Like you see the website its 7 days old, for 7 days there a 1500+ magazines, whats that couple of magazines mean? We webmasters here build newborns, how i can build a 4 years old website. Yes its talks ebooks cuz its the same text from my other websites. I change that to "magazines". Btw i didn't take a look to other sites i wish all of them all the best. About lots to improve please tell me what about.

i dont like this "+ More" instead of easy pagination.
dont understand why people using this crap

Hello sir, thanks for reply.

I will remove that More button.

Thank you

Now is clear to me about how want to earn ... :) Adsense is very good for earning but they never accepted my sites even non warez sites ... :( Good luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back