Review: JustVideo.me a google drive video player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medow7

Hello all:

After a few months of success on our main website https://gdbypass.host and helping thousands of users deliver limited google drive files on direct download links , we start our new sister site made for google drive video files.

We are an online video player for google video files with following features:
  1. Anti limit bypass for google drive video.
  2. Multi resolution support.
  3. Multi subtitles support.
  4. Custom preview image.
  5. Control panel to edit your own links without any need to change the links you add to your website.
  6. Views counts for every video.
  7. Backed with the same download load-balancer behind GDBypass (GDBypass now reach 200 TB download bandwidth per day.

Also when we go out of beta stage we will provide premium feature with following option:
  1. Custom domain name for player help you completely white-label you video origin.
  2. Custom video player.
  3. Free ads player.
  4. Extra option let you offer download option for your visitors (Download multi resolution version of video + download the source video up-to 100 GB per video)
Feel free to register and share your videos with us:
Post automatically merged:

I add a backup solution in my player.
If for any reason i am not able to provide multi resolutions video to viewers, i will stream the original video in it is raw format.
So, be sure to upload your video into google drive in mp4 format to be sure your videos always playble.

Last edited:
2 comments
I am glad to a announce that we are officially open.
We include the premium features plan (Join our discord channel to get your free 15 days trail).
We add support for google drive folder import, now you can import Thousands of videos in 1 click + plus more great feature.
come and join us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back