review: javgg.eu (+18)

Status
Not open for further replies.

javgg.eu

My site is new and I'm looking for an improvement, currently only a few posted videos.
site: javgg.eu
Please help me review my site

Watch JAV, JAV stream, javgg.eu

I've updated the theme (10/10/20)

Please take a look and let me hear your feedback

Last edited:
18 comments
playtube ...I counted 10 popups before the play button streamed the movie ... then another 4 or 5 by making it full screen. The theme is terrible and uninspiring.

Your visitors won't come back. You won't even serve this to your worse enemies.

Also decensoring doesn't really help .. it still is blurry and silly. And don't know why you choose a .eu domain. These are the worst for copyrighted material.

Most of these JAV sites (and there are a lot of them) have thousands of movies, you have only 36. You have to work 24 hours to stand even near them.

Last edited:
Good Work, Content Looks Good, Just need a Good Logo and have to set some good improvements at footer area to looks more clear :)
Thank you I only did a little from footer

playtube ...I counted 10 popups before the play button streamed the movie ... then another 4 or 5 by making it full screen. The theme is terrible and uninspiring.

Your visitors won't come back. You won't even serve this to your worse enemies.

Also decensoring doesn't really help .. it still is blurry and silly. And don't know why you choose a .eu domain. These are the worst for copyrighted material.

Most of these JAV sites (and there are a lot of them) have thousands of movies, you have only 36. You have to work 24 hours to stand even near them.
I've never tested the ads of playtube and never thought it will popup 10x then another 4. They only have 2 options for Ads(100% and 0% profit ads which popup once). Guess I'll just use the latter.

I just started with decensoring type since its only a few.

which part of theme is not okay? it dooplay theme and I customize it, I thought I did okay with it.

Eu was on sale so I started with it, and i saw a lot of jav site uses .com so i thought it will be okay to start with it.

I can create a lot of movies since I can just auto webscape from other site but still on progress because its not automated with download and upload.

Thanks for writing the review :)

u did hard work , site really looks great , probably ads can help you , plus you will earn .
Thanks! :)

Videos not playing.
Worked now, doing something a little tweak :)

Great site for jav Videos!

Thanks! :)
Post automatically merged:

I've added 300+ JAV Movies
Also update the layout of homepage
Post automatically merged:

I've added 300+ JAV Movies
Also update the layout of homepage

Last edited:
Looks Good
But you can make some changes :
If i were you :
* I insert backdrops better than cover
* i remove Playtube from 1st position : too much ads before and while the movie
* Maybe you have pb of Seo Ranking ? description are empty

There are now video ads ahead of the movie ... two or more of them. Very annoying.

Also the latest movies have a lot of text ads on them. Not good for an optimal user experience.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back