Review: IM.GE

Status
Not open for further replies.

imge.to

Hi All,

We are working on a custom theme which will be updated very soon. These are the benefits of using our services for now.

1) 2 letter domain
2) Domain looks similar to the word IMAGE whereas A is now.
3) We allow all legal images. Adult images are also allowed.
4) Images are stored forever.
5) No Ads until we get 10000 users.

Website URL https://im.ge

If you need something special on our website you can reach me at admin@im.ge

20 comments
Thanks, our main speciality is the premium domain name and so using it on your site makes user to click and see it :)

Our sites load super fast too.

You should use a custom script nobody cares for the domain name. I'll stick to imgbb.com or leak.pics

We are using the same script like the others you quoted. And our servers are unmetered and they load as fast or much better than them.

Also, our domain is more a premium than the other two, give a try you won't be disappointed.

Hi All,

We have something special. You can contact me if you are looking for a storage size of 1TB or more. I can offer 1TB for just 8USD per month.

Can also offer a custom plan (admin@im.ge) if you need special pricing or a custom plan.

Thanks
Post automatically merged:

Could not able to edit my previous post as the edit limit is just 1 minute. So adding the features

Features:

1) No Ads
2) Unlimited Bandwidth
3) 100MB Upload limit
4) Direct Linking

Anything you would like to see on our site, do let me know. Also, we are working on UI.

Last edited:
I am going to be totally honest with you this is a bad and outdated business model.

Not sure why it is a bad business model. We will be totally different than others, we ensure you get 100% uptime and what we offer (true unlimited storage with unlimited bandwidth)

Also, we don't have intrusive ads like others and we ensure your images are not deleted for at least 5 years unless it is illegal.

In few weeks, we are now hosting almost half a million images and have lots of things to achieve.

Not sure why it is a bad business model. We will be totally different than others, we ensure you get 100% uptime and what we offer (true unlimited storage with unlimited bandwidth)

Also, we don't have intrusive ads like others and we ensure your images are not deleted for at least 5 years unless it is illegal.
imgbb.com has offered all this for many years even better they don't delete copyright images either + no intrusive ads at all (google ads)

I think a new image host now days should look at PPV otherwise I don't think they will be a success too many well known hosts offering same, similar or better service. Just my opinion I hope you understand it is my personal opinion.

I just uploaded image

dc0c5c69a8265abf47ed8f260f848c89.png

cbb7c7d259a204cc193d6d34a697a5e7.png

Last edited:
I think a new image host now days should look at PPV otherwise I don't think they will be a success too many well known hosts offering same, similar or better service. Just my opinion I hope you understand it is my personal opinion.

I really value your opinion. imgbb.com offer ads from 3rd party too and they don't have super-fast loading time like us. Give a try from any location in the world, our TTFB is less than 50ms unless the location is too exotic.

People hate PPV hosts as they have at least 3+ popups and have spyware and malware ads. And if any webmaster is willing to improve their website content, should not use PPV image host because they can make money from their website not from PPV as they really kill their audience.

Many big boards started using us and soon many will convert as we are free, super-fast and short domain names and super responsive to support.

I just uploaded image

You are too fast, just give 2+ seconds for our server to replicate your content to 20+ servers all over the world. And then it will be good.

Last edited:
Hi All,

Just want to provide an update. Now we have more presence of servers in all continents, this makes your images load in fewer than 10ms in average all over the world.

We are now having a better presence than Imgur and faster than Imgur.

Hi All,

We faced some issues with our old CDN setup. Now we have upgraded our CDN infra and also our storage servers.

Now you will be seeing super-fast uploads and as well super fast delivery in most of the country.

User-based API coming in a couple of days.

We will try to do that. Is there any reason why you want to have the original filename?

If you embed with direct links, you can always see the original filename when you click on the embed links.

@SemiRetired @vedatyes seems you are interested in having an original file name in the URL. As you wished, we have added it.

do let me know if you need something more. If there is the possibility of getting added, we will do it if it does not affect anything else we aimed for.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back