Review: ilwp.xyz

23 comments
Are you intentionally blocking search engine crawlers? https://ilwp.xyz/robots.txt
Its the bug in Yoast WordPress Plugin, I have noticed in last few months, If you do not have created own robots file, this plugin auto create such file and block engines on site and display a section in their plugin to enable premium feature to get more SEO options. Thats is tricky game running these days in wordpress big and famous plugin giants.

@name69 confirm me if I am not wrong, I know you did not ever made your own robots file.

Its the bug in Yoast WordPress Plugin, I have noticed in last few months, If you do not have created own robots file, this plugin auto create such file and block engines on site and display a section in their plugin to enable premium feature to get more SEO options. Thats is tricky game running these days in wordpress big and famous plugin giants.

@name69 confirm me if I am not wrong, I know you did not ever made your own robots file.

So Yoast, a SEO plugin, will block search engine crawlers with no way of changing it unless you buy premium? Or did I misread that?

So Yoast, a SEO plugin, will block search engine crawlers with no way of changing it unless you buy premium? Or did I misread that?
To fix that issue, Simply create your own file and overwrite it, if file already exist by our self than they cannot change or overwrite - till today I have this information only, for saving my site at my end I am keep checking robots file each week, Who knows what such plugins can do to us :D

Are you intentionally blocking search engine crawlers? https://ilwp.xyz/robots.txt
No, I did not. That's why google dont indexing my page?
Post automatically merged:

Terrible site again. Too many popups ... Tried one video. Counted at least 6 before I left.
yeah. i know. Too many pops are coming from other users' videos; in my videos, there is only one pop

Last edited:
So the free version completely destroys your SEO by default instead of helping it? That's pretty fucked up and super misleading.
Yes, it was good but this bug or issue whatever we called appears in 2022,

No, I did not. That's why google dont indexing my page?

yeah. i know. Too many pops are coming from other users' videos; in my videos, there is only one pop
Yes you are right.

Back