Review: IcerBX

Status
Not open for further replies.

slnwrz

Hello Everyone,

Feel free to check my new site and leave your comments here. Is new site, I opened it yesterday (5/3) and it will be focused on warez, posting new releases and for the moment as I am alone posting, will be just for softwares, after I think to add more categories.

logo.png

www.icerbx.org

If you want to join, rules are simply ... post just Nitroflare/Uploaded links and select one category. Earn from sales :D

Last edited:
11 comments
Why call it icerbox?

because I use Nitroflare and their new project is called like that, so I mixed them.

I made few changes, and I have my style now how make posts. Please can you give me some suggestion and ideas :D
Thank you :D

Last edited:
Yes, I thought free links and Uploaded in that case will be better for the users. I am tired of moslty of sites which force users to buy premium.
I want people to feel free and download my stuff and share them again if they want.

Open logo in photoshop, press ctrl + i.

Navigation link says DCMA, not DMCA. Other than that, looks pretty good. Add a free file host as well. 2 hosts are sufficient.

Open logo in photoshop, press ctrl + i.

Navigation link says DCMA, not DMCA. Other than that, looks pretty good. Add a free file host as well. 2 hosts are sufficient.

Thank you. I will correct that ... it was a mistake because I was trying to make things fast ...
And for logo I will work on something ...
And thank you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back