Status
Not open for further replies.

bdr111446

Hello ,, I've made my first arcade site :sun:

http://gamerztime.com

Let me know your Suggestions / Feedback about it .. Its just new :)

And if anyone have suggestion for seo please give me some tips about it and ill be thankful :D

Regards
BdR

11 comments
I like the simplicity of the theme but I think you need a better logo maybe mascot branding or a gaming controller icon beside the "Gamerz Time" something like that, the red-brown gradient header looks dull and you should change the layout because I think its the default layout of the AVArcade script. You need to make your site look different from other arcade sites because there are like 1239482398423 flash gaming sites on the internet and most of them do not change the default layout of the script. You can hire a web designer to do it for you. I recommend thehivedesigns, they're the one who made the logo & custom layout for my arcade site.

Last edited:
@gojmgo Thanks alot for your feedback :) .. im currently working on another template designing it myslef which will be something uniqe and the only arcade site will be using .. but it might take a while till it be released .. but i may higher a coder to code it cause its out of my knowledge (will contact you)

@Suhel & iMage site is working perfectly here

@subha86 Yes .. as i said im working on a uniqe template :) .. will ask for review as soon as it will be released

@Clarice390 i cant see images

@All thanks everyone for taking some minutes and giving a feedback .. :D

Nice site, but I think the following changes might look nice,
- A logo.. you just have text written, try going for a logo identity
- The picture beside login (empty profile pic) seems like a facebook pic. I looked at the login area twice but still thought it was login through facebook until I looked clearly. Try using a unique photo
- The font in the navigation is too simple and plain, it should be elegant.

I hope it helps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back