Review: Free Games Download - Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravim

Welcome to https://www.popgames.download/ We offer free games download forever. You can download games of PC, Playstation, XBOX, Nintendo, Mac and more. We have like 50TB of games with cracked expansions. All games are tested and qualified.

Blue-Technology-1-1.png

To download All the games: Register | Login
Registration and games download is 100% Free for now. Soon we will start selling merchandise.

We update games every Wednesday.

For queries, Supports and more contacts use on Community

Please register and starts download games. Read reviews and exclusive news of the gaming world we cover always. Also here please comment your reviews here. If you need any changes also let me know.

Thanks to CheDrive and EuropeUP to Supports me.

Thanks
Post automatically merged:

Aaaaa... No body here to review my site?

Last edited:
5 comments
If your looking for latest F9 movie, then find it on the blog.
What movie man.. All Games.

Sorry to say it, but you've to optimize the design. It's confusing as hell. Not meaned in a bad way.
Aaa.. I tried to make it simple.

1. The menu it has Community, Downloads, login and etc. If you move over Download you see what's available.

2. One by one all the available categories you find in on the index page.

3. don't need to know anything just choose the game or make a search - go to the Game > Read about it > Read the requirements info > Register (if you not registered)

Free Register and download games - no trouble..

All the info on the site is necessary. Most of the time we download games from torrents and download sites has no info after download we realized that - that's not a game that was a pile of Virus / Not works at your PC / Corrupted / No fucking SEEDS so your download stuck.

So I had to put all those text. But I will try to put less relevant info..

Thanks

We don't have any trusted source before for downloading games and download fast. All are sources are almost selling malware. POPGAMES.DOWNLOAD the only site that guaranteed you a 100% safe download and grate offline gaming experience. Our Download speed increased by 250% on direct downloads. Tryon!

I can't figure out why some of the article previews on the home page are blurry. You need to work through this problem. Also, the loading speed of the main page of the site was 30 seconds! That's a lot! This indicator should be no more than 5 seconds.
o9AyRNr.jpg
tZaRA0S.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back