Review: Fbjav.com (Jav Censored)

Status
Not open for further replies.
20 comments
The problem is that there are so many sites like this. Just go to onejav and add them amass.

Plus censored is not really that popular. Especially outside Japan.

@fbjav_com Your traffic has been dropping lately,
What is your SEO strategy ?

Additionally, Many of my friends owned JAV websites but it is becoming really tough for them, as JAV copyright owners [WILL. CO] are directly suing cloudflare & domain registrar [Javfor. me , javgo, javstream etc.] to take them down..
How do you dodge that bullet ?

Also, why are you still using Fembed ? It's really slow & there are other better hosts compared to them in the market.

Best Regards.

@fbjav_com Your traffic has been dropping lately,
What is your SEO strategy ?

Additionally, Many of my friends owned JAV websites but it is becoming really tough for them, as JAV copyright owners [WILL. CO] are directly suing cloudflare & domain registrar [Javfor. me , javgo, javstream etc.] to take them down..
How do you dodge that bullet ?

Also, why are you still using Fembed ? It's really slow & there are other better hosts compared to them in the market.

Best Regards.
+ I don't do anything, i just update video everyday! and wait :) and social marketing.
+ Use a ignore DMCA hosting service. Uncensored videos are often heavily reported. You must delete it. No hosting provider can resist that.

Do you know which server is faster than Fembed but don't delete videos after 60 days?
Post automatically merged:

I like it.
I only dont like ads notify on the head right side

I feel the same way but it helps me earn a small income to run the website

+ I don't do anything, i just update video everyday! and wait :) and social marketing.
+ Use a ignore DMCA hosting service. Uncensored videos are often heavily reported. You must delete it. No hosting provider can resist that.

Do you know which server is faster than Fembed but don't delete videos after 60 days?
Post automatically merged:

I feel the same way but it helps me earn a small income to run the website

I'm pretty sure that PlayTube can resist your dmca reports :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back