Review : Eliteiptv.live

Status
Not open for further replies.
19 comments
What a terrible site. I can understand you need to resort to spam to entice customers.

IPTV providers are a sad bunch. I've never experienced one that could provide satisfactory services. Constant buffering, channels not available etc.

Being pestered by these people on Facebook with new names every day, trying to get people to buy year subscriptions and then disappear.

15 quid a month.. are you joking?

Last edited:
What a terrible site. I can understand you need to resort to spam to entice customers.

IPTV providers are a sad bunch. I've never experienced one that could provide satisfactory services. Constant buffering, channels not available etc.

Being pestered by these people on Facebook with new names every day, trying to get people to buy year subscriptions and then disappear.

I am not selling my service to you ?!

I didn't not come here to promote my website.

I only was looking for a quick AUDIT of the design, fonts etc. since it's the first website I EVER MAKE !!!

I have nothing to do with the bad experiences you faced with IPTV providers or elsewhere !!!!

It really doesn't interest me your opinion about anything apart from auditing my site design and performance, since that what I have posted here for

You can keep your 15 quid I don't want them, which we all know that it's worth a packet of cigarette in UK anyway.

Post automatically merged:

Oh BTW, please double check the forum name before you post.

You are posting in Site Review, not Service Review !!

Last edited:
took a tiny bit of time to load initial page. I feel the Channel list could use some pop to it as its a bit boring nothing stands out from others on that page.
IPTV is something i do use myself at times, but for 14$ a month its a bit excessive. You can find free IPTV lists on many sites, what makes your site different?
I dont see any reason to buy this from you or another site thats cheaper, you may want to show the pros and cons of your site Vs another (just a thought)
Its a a blue theme, that just is missing something ,i cant figure out what , perhaps a catchy tagline, or pretty logo.. :\ 6/10 as i wont be buying a trial (lol)

I have added the website to Cloud Flare and it made a great difference
The website is faster now
why you don't want to spend on money something premium? I mean you charge for the services, right? Then host your site on AWS please.. make the site available for everyone.. At least make the justice with the visitors. (You making justice with your clients or not that's up to you Im not going there) - OK!
Post automatically merged:

FYI: Now it's opening with only text.

Last edited:
The content on the top of the site takes longer to load than the information below! Why is that? This will alienate users. Work through this moment. It may be that you need embedded development. I also recommend changing the purple color to some kind of neutral color.
13rUJMO.jpg

careful people the system on this server is such rubbish, they collect money for free be careful this is a fraud company who collected €400 the system is just rubbish is the worst thing I've seen and won't give it back to you either, eliteiptv me just tell yourself take the money and clean for the a..h so you're just trash ?????????????? Eliteiptv.Live ???????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back