Status
Not open for further replies.

EarnViews

I am getting someone to design my site and I would like to hear some suggestion's. Maybe for features to be added and/or looks of the site.

My site is a exchange site where you can get facebooke likes, get twitter followers, get google +1's, get youtube views, plus we even have a traffic exchange.

The URL to my site is below

Get facebook likes

9 comments
Yes it will be changed with the new design when my designer is completed with the project. Thanks, im glad you like it. As for more content I am going to be adding more things I just wanted to wait until the new design was complete to add on.

This concept has been pioneered by a few other sites, and your site (no offense) isn't very visually appealing. I'd suggest some fancy graphics for the front page (before people even register) showing the magical increase in likes your site offers, etc.

Once it gets redesigned it'll look better I'm sure, but for now it's....kinda standard.

Also, since I'm in a good mood...I'll proofread your title page, k? :)

Original:

This site is a tool that will help you Get Twitter Follwer's, Get Facebook Like's, Get Google +1's, Get YouTube views and use our traffic exchange to get websites views for FREE. We allow you to pick and choose who you want to follow, like, friend, view or visit and skip those who you're not interested in. At the moment when signing up you get 50 free credits to get you started.

LT's epic version, omgggggg

This site is a tool that will help you gain Twitter Followers, Facebook Likes, Google +1's, YouTube views, and even traffic and hits to your website, all for FREE! We allow you to choose who you would like to follow, like, friend, view, and visit. If you sign up in the next (x) days you'll receive 50 FREE CREDITS as our way of saying thank you for joining our amazing service.

~~~ Drunk proofreading FTW kthx

Last edited:
This concept has been pioneered by a few other sites, and your site (no offense) isn't very visually appealing. I'd suggest some fancy graphics for the front page (before people even register) showing the magical increase in likes your site offers, etc.

Once it gets redesigned it'll look better I'm sure, but for now it's....kinda standard.

Also, since I'm in a good mood...I'll proofread your title page, k? :)

Original:

This site is a tool that will help you Get Twitter Follwer's, Get Facebook Like's, Get Google +1's, Get YouTube views and use our traffic exchange to get websites views for FREE. We allow you to pick and choose who you want to follow, like, friend, view or visit and skip those who you're not interested in. At the moment when signing up you get 50 free credits to get you started.

LT's epic version, omgggggg

This site is a tool that will help you gain Twitter Followers, Facebook Likes, Google +1's, YouTube views, and even traffic and hits to your website, all for FREE! We allow you to choose who you would like to follow, like, friend, view, and visit. If you sign up in the next (x) days you'll receive 50 FREE CREDITS as our way of saying thank you for joining our amazing service.

~~~ Drunk proofreading FTW kthx
Who is LT?

And by the way, this is what its going to look like soon.

*Edited out link*

Last edited:
I like that a lot better tbh. The gold is a bit hard on the eyes, have you considered blue?

Looks a lot better than what is on there now, nice work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back