Status
Not open for further replies.

macster

Hi all,

I would kindly need all your opinions and suggestions for: dexterr.com

... for a long time i wanted to build a place where freelancers could sell their own work for free without the need to wait nor to pay commissions.

Well, i'm still working on it but for now some things are sure: on DEXTERr you can ask and receive payments directly to your PayPal account (currently working on PayZa and Skrill) , always if the buyer accepts it.
If not they can still buy through DEXTERr and you'll have to wait for the buyer to accept your work after that you will receive your earnings in 24 hours - less the paypal transfer fees...

- Is the simple 7$ fixed price ok? (you can always have the possibility to ad EXTRAs to your job)

Any ideas and suggestion are most then welcomed! Thanks!

Last edited:
6 comments
The theme will need some work due to it looking more like a ddl.

I also suggest you might try looking into direct deposit (ach transfers).. If you can somehow find a solution for this to all countries then you can come out top of all freelance sites since you can receive the payments directly to a company bank account and send out the payment to the free lancer without a fee (paypal, skrill, merchant fee).

With this you will make profit as a middle man and also help the freelancers receive a better payment for there work.

Thank You!

@Loonycgb2

- you're very right about the theme, i did changed and removed all useless things i could think of from the basic theme but for now i'd like to concentrate on the functionality

- direct deposit is an option but after all we're talking about 7$ per job with possible extras. But yes, currently i could accept bank transfers, still, for 7$ only!? *** 24-72 hours international transfers for confirmation and another 24-72 hours ***... not to mention that the fees are much BIGGER than paypal (i.e 3%+0.35c) Nonetheless, I WILL take your opinion into consideration for future major updates.

- I DO NOT plan to earn from others work :) my only plan is to sell my own work if possible and to advertise on site (ADSense... or private ADs) ...also, if the site works well most likely i'll ad a donate button and i'm sure it will help to sustain the idea.

The best thing i could do right now is to help freelancers receive their money directly into their pp accounts...

Thank you for your help!

Last edited:
cool1

Finally!!! a site where i can get paid without waiting and being afraid to be banned :smokin:
Im in :) it looks very clean and nice. well done mate.

You should ad a HOW TO or FAQ page cause it took me half an hour to find that paypal id!

I'm starting to love WJ more and more :) by far this is the best and most responsive community i could find for ages :pirate:

done:

- Improved the design

- ADsense Revenues :)
+ ad your ADsense ID in your account and all your job pages will have a bottom 768 banner (may not be much but i know it counts, decided to leave it at the bottom of the page so that people can concentrate on your job...)

- BitCoin Direct Payment
+ I tried to find another way to sell more and faster with zero commissions (must create an account to MTGOX.com and create a button, then and your Button Unique ID into your account)

On the table:

- PayZA Direct Payment
- Skrill Direct Payment

@Loonycgb2 & @netbuster , thank you for your opinions!

Everyone, please leave your feedback here, i really need your opinions, thanks!

Site not working. ^o)

3WIfmJv.png

Site not working.

fixed, thanks! yeah, ddos attack :( i had to restart the entire server. I've been warned about that and probably i'll have to wait for more since i'm trying to build something completely FREE and give even more advantages to the members.

ADDED FEATUREs:

- FREE GUEST POST
- WALL OF FAME (most active blog commentators)
- HALL OF FAME (most active bloggers)[/I]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back