Review: DesiProject.Net

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 comments
I personally don't care for the selection of women you are using. They aren't good lookers and I don't ever want to see them again. You have advertisements everywhere and it's annoying (I'll never re-visit again if you don't reduce them).

Remove the advertisements to a minimal amount.
Re-design your page, contact a graphics designer, there are plenty available here on WJ.
Get a better taste for the women you place on your mainpage.

You built your site from nothing right? Now it's time to take it to the next level. Few can do it, but some can. The question is are you one of the few that can rise above your own limitations? Starting off by removing the ridiculous adverts until it's actually necessary to generate an income to pay for your fees.

I'll continue to help you, if you continue to improve.

Good luck!

Way to many ads, the 728x90 at the top are the worst placement ever, if you need to use it put the 728x90 btwn posts or something,and the one in the sidebar is to wide for the sidbars dimensions and overlaps onto the body of the site making it look really bad,especially above the fold like that.

Overall appearance isnt that great either, the header is ok, other then you need a new logo, and rethink you tagline, the tagline makes no sense to me at all.

Also that light blue background behind the body of the site is terrible as well, maybe if it didnt have that wierd light line going thru the middle and just the solid blue it would be better, just use a css gradient or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back