Status
Not open for further replies.

CammyD

Hey,

Started another little blog and wouldn't mind some feedback :D.

Code:
http://consoleden.com

Please let me know what you think and what I can do to work on it.

Thanks <3.

6 comments
Nice and simple :)
Good use of the psn globe in the logo - make that the favicon?

Are you writing the blog posts yourself? Try to get a good visible cover image for each post - it makes up for the simplicity of the blog.

Get some facebook and twitter buttons on there, maybe even pinterest. Google+ wont help you much.

Last edited:
Looks pretty sweet.

Shame most gamers are looking for the big flashy sites...etc.

But if your into reading the actual content and finding out information then this sites top notch.

Note: Logo needs work on.

Pretty site :)

btw, i Google +1 this site.

Thanks.

Nice and simple :)
Good use of the psn globe in the logo - make that the favicon?

Have done, thanks for the suggestion.

Are you writing the blog posts yourself? Try to get a good visible cover image for each post - it makes up for the simplicity of the blog.

Yeah I write the articles myself :)

I've thought about the cover image idea but couldn't find a way to implement it. Googled it to try get some help but all I could find was featured image tutorials. Might hire someone to add it in.

Get some facebook and twitter buttons on there, maybe even pinterest. Google+ wont help you much.

Added in facebook, still in the process of creating a twitter account etc.

Thanks for the suggestions SJ.

Looks pretty sweet.

Shame most gamers are looking for the big flashy sites...etc.

But if your into reading the actual content and finding out information then this sites top notch.

Note: Logo needs work on.

Thanks.. well it's for people who actually care about gaming related information and not for the community.

Logo looks fine :p.

It's a good gaming news website. I don't know many gamers willing to read this much though, most have their brains fried from all that gaming.

Suggestion: Make a short version of the article (1-3 sentences) in the homepage, and make it so it shows the full article when you click on the title.

Nice and clean look, btw a background texture would make it look better?
By the way, the search button is like fixed to the search input bar, adding some margin would make it look better, wouldn't it? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back